Challenge Submission The Life of an Oak Tree

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission The Life of an Oak Tree

Pervy sage

Master, or slave depends on the rp!
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:38 AM
My story from starts off as me, the acorn on my mother a tall and proud oak, but let me start this off as a story to be told to all of you my young acorns that sit in the shade of my branches and leaves. Many years ago......- the sean fades into the story

It was just a normal morning and the sun just peeked up over the horizon and started to warm my dew-covered shell when the most amazing and terrifying thang that ever happened to me happened.... A red bird landed on the branch I was on and plucked the top of my acorn cap that kept my little head nice and warm. Taking to the air the bird carried me along in the wind and for a long moment I felt free as for the first time and only time in my life I knew what it was to fly... Now I did not know this at the time kids but there was once a smart man that stated what goes up must come down!! It was in the middle of this flight a strong wind hit and pulled me out of my cap and I plummeted down to the ground in a free fall... Luckily I landed here where we are now... At the time it was a soft pile of dirt. Now you remember this strong wind I told you about... It was the type of wind that comes before a large storm and soon the rain started to fall and I sunk into the mud.....

A few years passed and then a family built the house you see here. They had a young child about the same age I was who loved to play in the yard.... I remember a lot of years she use to play easter egg hunting in my branches, and as we grew she would climb my branches and read me books. Many meany years later now she is a grown woman who is pregnant and soon would have kids of her own much like some of you will soon grow into a strong tree like me....

tire-swing-in-live-oak-walt-foegelle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom