Character(s) The Many forms of Puppet/ Worlds they play in.

Currently reading:
Character(s) The Many forms of Puppet/ Worlds they play in.

Local time
Today 3:28 AM
Pronouns
It/it's/she/her
As you can guess these will be my Character Logs and their activated stories with links so that you may find a good read or find a future partner.

Notes on the characters that I have posted down below If they are not in active stories Their backgrounds can be changed to fit another story. All family members are listed and basic information about the characters stays the same.

An easy way to tell if a character is in a game is by looking at the activated stories because it will have the character's name in the details of the game.

Story Request thread

Last edited:
Activated Stories
  • Old Vampire New Toy With Jason_Veers
    • Flavor- MxF, Blood, NC, Supernatural.
      • August had found herself in danger. A harmless night of partying has turned her life upside down. She is now a new plaything for Lord Armande, a vampire.
  • To Love or to Lose With shoresy
    • Flavor: FxM, Master x Sub, Blood, Supernatural,
      • Oscar leaves his pack behind to find his mate after two years of not finding her near his pack land. He will do anything to find her even if means making a deal with the devil himself. He finds her in the unlikely form of a beautiful and deadly vampire.

Last edited:
Shayan Taylor Bastion
A camera is like a window to the soul, taking pictures of moments that end up being lost forever.

Anya.jpeg

Face Claim:
Anya Taylor-Joy.
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Profession: Freelance photographer
Personality: A slider young woman that enjoys the finer form is art. She is very creative and expressive when she is passionate about something. Even though she is very outgoing she knows when to become still and take in the moment to capture the right snapshot.​

Shayan's life wasn't one that was picture perfect and she try to hide her upbringing. It wasn't very nice as her mother worked all time to bring in ends meats. Shayan's father was never in the picture for her. She had an older half-brother Mark, but they were never close really. They try their best not to interact with each other. Though they try to get along at family functions for their mother's sake. Thought that the only time they would see each other was once they were grown up. It wasn't that she hate him. She always thought he hated her because he said something that her father was the reason his father left their mother.

Shayan worked hard to get a scholarship to go to college. She took off to a college a few states over and this is where she met James. Their love bloomed like wildfire. Or maybe it was a mix of the drugs they try back then. They were a bit wild yet they really did work hard too. They somehow found the perfect balance between drugs, love, and schooling. Shayan made sure he knew that she didn't want to fail but did want to have fun. James knew that his father would disapprove of him failing college.

She noticed once she started to express her love for taking pictures the more James seemed to like it more. It was not until after their firstborn Maxine. When he started to seemed to be displeased with her career choice. This was when their relationship turned a little sour. Though she kept at it because of the positive feedback that her Father-in-law was giving her. He was giving her the father's approval that she craved all her life.

Person of the subject:
  • James Bastion- Husband-
    • He is sweet for the most part but is not supportive of Shayan's career path. Shayan loves him but his performance in the bedroom is lacking. She wants something passioned and expressive. She met James after college.
  • Maxine Bastion- Daughter- is not part of sexual moments/ NPC
    • Maxine is a sweet young lady of age 6. She is the apple of her grandfather's eyes. She is the joy in her mother's voice. She is the second love of her father's life. She is a spoiled little girl and she knows how to get what she wants. She has her grandpa around her finger since the family vacation was just for her birthday week.
  • "Manny" Bastion- Father-in-law-
    • Manny was the father figure she never had. He was very smitten with her and resected her passion for photos to the point of getting her an upgraded camera for her birthday. She has seen his sweet side but that is just a layer of him. She cares deeply for him.
  • Mark Williams- Half-brother-
    • Mark never got along with his sister because he felt that her father was the issue between his father and their mother.
  • Lisa Casey- Mother-
    • Lisa did her best to raise her children nearly alone. She had help from Mark's father but Shayan's father took off on her once she told him that she was with child.
Plots and Settings
  • World setting: Modern,
  • Flavor: Slice of Life, Master/sub, FxF, FxM, NC, Affair, Dark theme
    • Vacation Time Slut: Shayan and her husband are not getting along while on Family vacation so she heads to the bar at the hotel and she finds herself talking with a person at the bar. She was able to talk about her art and the pictures and places she wanted to go to take the pictures. Something about this person was sparking something in her. She knows that she shouldn't but she has been drinking and one thing leads to another and she finds herself heading up to this person's hotel room and rolling around in the sheets.
    • Vacation Affair in the Family: Shayan and her father-in-law have always been close. While being on vacation and being able to hang loose they go for a walk or something where the two are alone away from her husband. And her father-in-law tells her about how he wished that things were different and that she was his. (This could go two different ways) Choose one: Shayan tells him no and it becomes an NC / Chooses two: Shayan is all for it and goes with it has the affair freely and willingly. Note name of the father-in-law can be changed
    • Vacation Sparks Flies: Shayan and her husband's relationship has been on the rock but on this vacation, they find a way to spice things back up and rebuild their relationship. Note: The name of the husband can be changed.

Last edited:
Oscar James Broadfoot Jr.
-Protect the weak, mend the broken, bring honor to the pack-

1648021484023.png

Game: To Love or to Lose with shoresy
Flavor: FxM, Master x Sub, Blood, Supernatural,
Oscar leaves his pack behind to find his mate after two years of not finding her near his pack land. He will do anything to find her even if means making a deal with the devil himself. He finds her in the unlikely form of a beautiful and deadly vampire.
Appearance:
{Face Claim: Jordan Fisher}
Oscar has a sleeve tattoo on his right arm. He had a few scars on his chest from fights.
Wolf fur color:
Black.
Position in pack:
He is one of the sons of Beta, but he holds any title that he earned himself. Pack Gaurd
A job within the pack:
He is one of the pack guards. His personal goal is to be the leader of the guards.
Personality:
Loyalty to his pack and his family. He is tactical as he tries to find out the weak points of anyone he faces. A bit temperamental when things are not going as planned. With the ladies, he tries to be charming.

Brief Bio:
Oscar Broadfoot jr. was the third child of Oscar "James" Broadfoot and Lisa Mary Broadfoot. His father always went by James. Oscar had two older sisters, Sarah {28} and Janet {24}.

Oscar was always trying to do what his father did even while he was younger. He watches as his father Oscar plays his role as Beta working under the Alpha to keep the pack moving forward. Oscar would get into fights and would try to build up his skills in fighting because he wanted to protect the pack. Even after he came of age and wanted to find his mate. He still wanted to be useful to his pack so he would train as much as he could to become better. Though this would play into his head when it came to things not going as he planned. He had a rough time changing course at times as he was dead set in his way. He didn't want to be seen as weak among the pack. He wanted to show them that he could help protect the pack because he wanted one thing and that was to bring honor to the pack. Because the pack is life.

Oscar is very close to his father. His father is where he picked up boxing. Oscar tries his best to be like his father. As his father would do anything for the people he love or cared for. "James" always believed in passing down the knowledge of the pack down to the youth. He was always telling stories of the pack's past and members that painted their history especially if the story came with a lesson to be learned. "James" loves working with his hand and building outside of the pack he would most likely work on constructions or maybe landscaping.

"James" was lost to the pack during a fighting a few rogue wolves. That happened 6 years ago, Oscar was 15 years old. During the fight "James" was trying to protect one of the young girls in the pack and she hadn't gone through the shift. He was able to keep her safe until some of the other pack members were able to get to them once the danger was over he fell over as he had lost too much blood. When they told the family what happened to "James" Oscar took it hard but he talked to the young girl and she told him everything. This made him believe in protecting the weak.

Lisa was a woman that demanded respect when she walked into a room. She was a woman with a fire spirit and wasn't afraid to stand her ground even when dealing with her husband's wolf when he was being stubborn about doing something. "James" would always say "She is the claim to my storm." She runs the homebound while her husband does his pack duties as she ran the house with strict rules and structure. Oscar hoped that his Luna was like his mother that knows how to stand her ground. Lisa hadn't been the same since losing her husband. She seems lost when she left to herself. She does her best to raise their three children and tries to keep the stories alive as best as she could. She didn't remember them as he did.

Oscar and Janet's best time was when they were younger in their younger teenage years running around the pack pulling all kinds of pranks on members and rising all kinds of hell. Though they would both help anyone that was getting picked on in the pack even. Just because they come from weaker families didn't mean they were trash. He wouldn't stand for people to pick on anyone. Another thing he would fight for. He was a very caring guy and would try to fit anything for anyone he cared for. No matter the cost of it.

-Updated for game building-
Oscar tries to find his mate and he thought he found someone a few times but things didn't spark inside of him. He spends nearly two years trying to find his mate but wasn't able to seem to find a mate. He looked high and low in the town close to his pack lands. Though after two years of sad events where he couldn't find someone to claim his storm. This upset him so much that he left a letter to his mother.

My dearest Mother,
I am sorry but I can't believe that haven't found my other half I can't come back to the pack until I find them. It's killing me not to find what you and father had. Because of this, I can't stand coming back without them. I love you so much, mother. And tell my sisters that I care about them and joy life and find their other halves and bring more strength to the pack. I want to do this too but I need someone that speaks to my soul. You know that I haven't been right since we lost Father.
With lots of Love.
Your son.

After leaving the letter to his mother he travels up north to find his mate.

PersonalSexual

• Loyalty
  • A good book
  • Fighting
  • A good food
  • Passion
  • Brains
  • Someone that can like a little bit roughhousing
  • Compassion
  • An overall connection
  • Disloyalty
  • unfair fight
  • poorly cooked food
  • Dumb
  • No connection
  • Someone that can't hold their own
  • No spark

Talents/Skills:
Cooking
Fighting/Boxing
Tracking
Tactical thinking
Strengths:
Able to tell which way someone going by prints
Planning attacks
Tactical supports
Weaknesses:
Being rejected,
Seeing people he cares for hurt,
accepting things when they don't go according to plan.
Fear:
Being rejected by his Luna will lead him to be alone forever.

Extra information:
  • Oscar "James" Broadfoot- Father- Beta- 49-Passed:
    • Strong and understanding man that will do anything for his family or his pack. He will protect his own even if it cost him his life.
  • Lisa Mary Broadfoot- Mother- 48:
    • Caring and loving mother and Luna. Takes care of the house with a firm hand. Not one to tell the kids to wait until your father gets home kind of mother.
  • Sarah Lynn Broadfoot- Eldest sister- 28:
    • Feels like all eyes are on her to be a role model for her younger siblings. She is very much a strong woman that still looking for her other half.
  • Janet Sage Broadfoot- Older sister- 24:
    • Janet and Oscar were always partners in crime very close. She is very free and wild having a hard time following rules for the most part. She always looking for some fun.

Last edited:
Lex Maxwell
You don't have to love me, I know that I am not the right kind of monster.

Lex.png
Race: Shapeshifter- Wolf
Face claim: Gaspard Ulliel
Personality: Lex is a very caring man when it comes to people that he let into his circle. He loyal lover and would protect them. Though he would hold everyone in bright light that he doesn't shine the light on himself as much as he would someone else. He wanted everyone else to see their worth but won't see his own. He may have a soft face but he is not weak by no means.
Skills/ Gifts: Cooking, tracking, Can speak a few other languages {Latin, Duch, English, Italian}/ Acute sense of smell, can see in the dark better than normal humans,
Fear: Not finding someone to share the night with.

Lex was no stranger to being alone while he was growing up as he was left behind by his family. Though he wasn't their birth child. They found him when he was very young in the woods alone. They took him in not knowing what they brought into their family. He seemed like a normal child until he was about 12 years old. It was right around this time when he was starting to notice that he could smell things better and could see things better than his siblings. It was about his 13th birthday or what they said was his birthday. It was the day he was taken in by the family. They were planning a party for him. As the mother came to get him she was shocked to find a wolf in his bed. He didn't remember his first shift all he remember was pain ripping through his whole body. After that day his family had once loved him feared him and sent him away.

Lex spend many years trying to find his own family. As there were a few other shifters he found and he hung around them but even they didn't stay with him. He felt he didn't belong among other shifters as they all seemed to turn their backs on him. Humans fear what they didn't understand. He didn't know if he would find his place.

While he was trying his place in the world was shifting itself. They say there are other plans of extents Lex didn't know if he believe this too much. They where lay over top of each other on the same timeline but with different events or even creatures that form the planet.

On plan B [Mostly habited humans] Humans ruled the land and was making building and shifting the lands. They didn't know that they were growing a sickness that would swallow their kind. The land was ragged in war. Everything was a fight no matter what it was. They would fight over the air if they could. Years of fighting started to kill their world and now they are lower in numbers. As they thought they were slowly dying out The Great Lights, were much like the northern lights but the lights cover the whole world and many things seemed to fall from the lights. They didn't know that it was another being pulled from their world to their world.

Lex was one as well as millions of others being pulled into this dying world. Now he was looking for a way to survive and find a way back to the world that he knew.

Tessia Moonclaws
Just because I am female doesn't mean I can't kill like a male.
chloe-moretz.jpg_1834093470.jpg

Face claim: Chloe Moretz
Appearance: Tessia is a slinger woman at a height of 5'4''. She has a few scars on her arms. On her right shoulder, there is a tattoo of Raven.
Race: Hybrid {Vampire/Lycan}
Personality: Tessia is very cutthroat when it comes to getting what she wants. Her thirst for the truth is just as deep as her thirst for blood. She loved her family even though they kept running. Tessia dreamed of being part of a pack or even a convent but her parents didn't want that kind of life for her.
Skills: Gunslinger-Great with guns, Swordsman- if it had a blade she know how to use it. , Tinkering- She is good with her hands.
Fear: Never find a place to belong
Like: AB+ blood, Running, writing, the smell of cut grass, Musk,
WIP!​

August
There is only one dream that is left in my soul and that monster will never be able to suck from my body.
Eiza Gonzalez.jpg
Face Claim: Eiza Gonzalez
Story: Old Vampire New Toy with Jason_Veers
Flavor- MxF, Blood, NC, Supernatural.
August had found herself in danger. A harmless night of partying has turned her life upside down. She is now a new plaything for Lord Armande, a vampire.

Job: College Student/ Unclair Studies
Race: Human
Position: Blood Doll for Lord Armande
Skills: She can speak English, French, and Japanese. She is great with plants she clearly has a green thumb.
Personality: August is very closed off to those around her even those that she lets in close to her. She is a dream chaser that runs out of steam halfway to the end goal. August is the perfect impaction of a female being unable to make up her mind. She doesn't like to go out too often she rather is home in her dorm room in a good book or working on homework. She still working toward a goal that may always be out of reach for her. She tries to face her fears rather than letting her fears control her. Though she regrates a lot of things that she hasn't done.
August came from a low-income family so everything that she has she works hard for. She learned how to hustle and build herself up which made her family think that she thought she was better than them because she was doing something with her life. She hadn't really talked to them now that she was out on her own and going to college. She was one of the few students that would turn in the form to stay on the campus and then go home during breaks. She rather spends time with her books than deal with an unloving family that wanted to brake her and then build her up. Her family is her friends that she made while she was at college.

Last edited:
Project 926 "Alice of Wonder"
They can take my name but they can't break my soul!

Battle Chick.jpg
Story:---
Code names: Alice, Wonder, Agent 926,
Job: Train killer
Race: Cyborg
Class: Tanky Bitch!
Personalty: Alice was always a smiling and happy-go-lucky woman while shooting. She will be on a mission and be cracking jokes. {Ex see weapon list} Even though she was holding a dark secret from her family as she was a killer. Though she would pick and choose her targets. She would make sure that the target is scum and needs to be put down. A lot of times she comes off cold but nowadays it is hard for her to think clearly since the accented as the agentic saved her because she was good at her job.
Fear: Losing herself in their orders and upgrades.
Likes: Watching life leave someone's eyes, making shapes out of blood splatters on the wall. Fire, Glow sticks (She will always have like 5 sticks on her at all times), have a deep love for big guns!
Dislikes: Sweet things like chocolate, Bright lights, and very loud sounds, feeling of her losing her mind because of programs updating or being installed.
Upgrades:
Eye
Able to see through most walls, but not reinforced walls and most metal walls. her eyes can also see in the dark.
Hand
the right hand is able to produce small handguns that have tech builds that scrabble tracking devices. She can only use these guns three times a day.
Skin
Her skin has an extra layer of protection
Feet
Magnet feelers that hold her weight where she can hang upside down on metal surfaces.
Headjack
These are found in her left arm and back of her neck right below her head meets her neck, is a USB port that allows her to download information from the internet, or information on any computer and helps to hack computers. The one on the back of her neck is where download upgrades and information about missions are loaded into her.
Cyber Lungs
Allowing her to breathe in what was toxic and taking her a long time to become short of breath. It may take her longer to be shortened of breath but her tech parts take a beating and will overheat if she pushes herself too far.
Toxic injections/antidote injections
Her right-hand holds a toxic different one in her pointer through her pinky finger, and her left hand has the antidotes from her pointer through her pinky finger which match with each one. Ex- if she used the toxic from her pointer the antidote is in the pointer. - She also only gets this for integrations and is one shot of each.
Stomach of Steel
Because of the accented, they need to fix the damage done which was in their favor making it where she didn't need as much food compared to a normal person and she could go longer without eating. The downside to this is that her tech parts need coolant applied as much as a person should eat.

Weapon List: (She is skilled in a lot of guns and other weapons from this list but these are the ones she reaches for the most. She is a jack of all trades but master of none.)
M-50: Weedwacker!: Time to garden, look at all these nasty weeds in my garden!
Weedwaker.jpg
KSVK 12.7: Sneaky bitch: Shhhh piggy you be going night right about...*she pauses to line up the shot and waits for the right moment* Now!
SneakyBitch.jpg
Vektor CP1: Lights leaver: You look surprised! Funny thing I am just as surprised as you, that they let me hold a gun *giggles with a smile*
Light Leaver.jpg
FN F2000: Baby!: Fucking bitch making me use Baby's bullet on your fucking ass!
Baby!.jpg

Bio:

Her name was Alice Cooper and most of her childhood was rough with an abusive father that would beat her and her mother since she was 15 years old. It was his abuse that oddly gave her directions for her life. One night it was getting worse she was out with friends this night and he was drunk again which wasn't anything new he was always drunk. She had talked to, James, an older friend whose dad had a handgun and he gave it to her for protection. As this friend had seen the marks that were left on her body because of her father. She came home and saw her father on top of her mother beating her. As she step into the living room her father turned toward her. With shaking hands, she pulled out the gun and went through gun safety classes in school she knew how to see if the gun safety was on. She quickly clicked it off and took three good shoots. They say when you take your first life it changes you and that is what it does to her. She wanted to save the world yet wanted to set her life back right. One of those shots missed her father and hit her mother. Her first kill was her mother and then her father. She was shocked that she drop the gun and took off to James's home. As she told him what happened she couldn't believe what she had just done. James's father, Luke hear all this and smiled as he told her that he would take care of it all. Little did she know that Luke was part of an agency that takes in teen orphans and train and even upgrade them into super-soldier. Luke did his best not to let them upgrade her even though she showed great promises.

Two years into the program she had many missions under her belt. She was playing a double life because Luke wanted her to have as much of a normal life as she could. She was in the truck with Luke they were talking while she was driving as she didn't know that they were on a mission so she was more relaxed and not keeping an eye out not like she would have been able to see it coming. As a rocket hits their back tired and sends the truck flipping off a hill. Once they stop flipping Alice had a pipe through her stomach and Luke was gone. She doesn't remember much after seeing Luke's eyes had no life in them. She remembers screaming out as everything went black.

Bright white lights and sounds of doctors working around then darkness fading in and out over what seemed moments to her were weeks. The agency took since they lost Luke who was fighting to keep her untouched was gone and they weren't about to lose a soldier that was good as Alice. When they were fixing her they made the first set of upgrades which were her skin toughness, her eyes upgrades as well of fixing her stomach. After this, she didn't need to eat as much as most people meaning she could go longer before needing to eat something. After this, her life was hard to keep up her second life because of her new look. She was now a full-time soldier for the agency. The farther she went into the agency upgraded her body to make her better.

When the agency took away her from her second life that Luke fought so hard for her to keep was stripped away. They noticed that her mental state started to break down more once she was awake and was told Luke was killed in the accent. She was hoping that she was going to wake up from the bad dream. When they told her almost coldly she drop to her knees and scream out cussing at them that they could have saved him just like they saved her. She blamed them for his death. So she tries to go rogue on them on her next mission. While she was on the run they had to pull out the big guns which were older soldiers that were nothing more than puppets to the agency.

They had no emotions they were clearly just there for a mission and she was the target. She was just lucky because they wanted her back alive. She went back kicking and screaming once she was back they put her under and this was when they put in the headjacker. They started to start to change Alice's programing/ her mindset. She couldn't get upset about Luke anymore and she couldn't remember much about her second life. They were like the loosest dreams to her but something didn't seem right to her. They were "dreams" that felt real to her. She didn't bring it up to the doctors that check up on her to see how the headjacker was working on her. Her head felt scrambled like scrambled eggs that weren't cooked all the way. It almost made her feel sick to her stomach.

The years goes by and Alice gets used to her new upgrades and was working well for the agency. She finds herself having no choice but to do what they wanted so she spends the next 3 years working on so many skills. She slowly started to lose a little bit of her happy self that had friends to a new form of happy self that loved blood spattering over the wall. They found her one time sitting in a room after shooting down some crimes that were trafficking women. She was taking her fingers and drawing pictures on the wall. As they were trying to take her in with some of the other girls. She saved one to find out where the girls were once found out she shot him in both knees. She let him bleed there while painting with blood. Once they snapped her out of her fun she dragged him with her to the set the girls free. And hand one a bat and make a swing movement. It didn't take long for them to realize what they were getting to do.

Alice started to live for missions like those. This is what made her keep moving on in hopes to find others like her and help them get free from the impressed. Even though now she is being impressed again. The only difference is she feels that is doing some good for others. She tries to get to know other soldiers that are around her that is just like her. They would start to talk a little bit before someone comes along and stop them. Alice realized that they fear them. She dreams of rising up but yet with the headjacker stop lot of them. As she noticed that most of the new soldiers one of the first things they put in them is the headjacker. She started to learn that they wanted full control. Most of her time when she wasn't on a mission was trying to reach others or training.

Two years after she got the headjacker she was on a mission. Things were going well everything was turning out in their favor or so they hoped. She was wrapping up the mission when there was exposition and she went flying and hit a stone wall her feet and her right hand were burned. Her lungs were damaged from her hitting the stone wall and some of the stones landed on her and broke her ribs. The other soldiers there help her get back to base. She was placed on their table once more to fix the damage.

For the next four years, she was getting used to her new upgrades and working missions. She slowly losing fate and she finds a way out of the agency. She knows that she is not like normal people but she wanted something more than just being a soldier but she will not tell them. As she fears that they will change more of her memories or her feelings. She knows that Luke was someone more than what she feels deeply about yet she feels nothing about him. She had found a picture of her and Luke and his son James. They looked as if they were having a family dinner. She safeguards anything she finds from before the car crash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom