Either Needed The More, the Merries

Currently reading:
Either Needed The More, the Merries

Mariposa

Serf
Local time
Today 11:54 AM
They say the more the merrier, right?
And that is exactly the idea here. I'm thinking one versus more here. There are plenty of scenarios that are possible here.
  • maybe she's a poor babe bullied at school and now those bullies decide to teach her how to be a real woman...their words, not mine.
  • maybe her older brother wants to show her friends what a little treasure he has at home and they gang up on her one afternoon.
  • maybe daddy likes the sight of his beautiful innocent daughter and decides to parade her around in front of her friends one night.
  • maybe after getting stuck in detention one day, teachers decided they had enough of the brat and decided to teach her a lesson once and for all.
  • maybe the maid did a horrendous job preparing the house for lady/master of the house's weekly friends meeting and her boss now wants to punish her.
  • you have another idea? I already love you, please, let me hear it!

so many options, such a huge craving!

Maybe the school's pretentious, impudent, silver-spooned top athlete is too much of a dick for some of his teammates to handle and they decide to teach him a few lessons ... ?? 👀👀👀

Back
Top Bottom