MxF The New Old World (Supernatural, Story Driven Plot)

Currently reading:
MxF The New Old World (Supernatural, Story Driven Plot)

Krasnaya

A Hot Mess
Local time
Today 8:55 PM
A bit about me:

• I play complex characters, not all of them are likable, nor they're meant to be, others can be sweethearts.
  • Multi to novella sized posts, the least I'll put in is 2 paragraphs. Some situations require shorter and more concrete posts, because it's not always about the length.
  • I prefer quality over quantity, detail over length. Simple as that.
  • I have a busy life and unpredictable social life. The least I'll post is once a week, I aim to do more, but it's not entirely up to me. There are times when I'm drained out of energy and can't even post that one time, but I'll let you know in case I cannot respond.
  • I like to be in contact with my partners OOCly, I respect my partners' privacy and expect that in turn. However, I'm always up to be buddies and just chat about other things outside of hobbies.
  • I go through every single explicit detail. Be it emotional aspects, psychological turmoil, sexual content, gruesome violence, and very vulgar words. I do not and will not limit my writing experience, therefore I rate myself 3/3/3 when it comes to explicit and violent adult themed content. If you cannot stomach writing any of those things, I'M NOT A PARTNER FOR YOU.
  • With that said, I roleplay in PMs.
  • I will always make side characters, even go as far as to have special roleplaying parts in the story without my main character and instead playing those side characters to build up the plot
  • I always use faceclaims. Some fine art (nothing cartoonish) or sometimes real life people refs (I RARELY use A-list celebrities, they're not favored for rps to me)
Just a bit about me as a writer, I love to write and I write a lot. Typically I'm fairly demanding when it comes to world and lore-building with character development and plenty of slowburn. Depending on posts, when conversations and some sex scenes happen, the least I'll write two paragraphs, but other times I can pull up a wall of text. It really depends on the situation. I really like to get into the character development, focus on the psychological aspects, anything to make the story that much more compelling, but the best part is that I'm flexible when it comes to story building with my partner. I really need to communicate and exchange ideas, I'm flexible and I like to be direct about these things!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE detailed smut scenes, so get your nasty out when we get our characters down and dirty! It is important to me when writing smut (especially if its gonna be smut-driven) that there is a special form of buildup. Creating chemistry between characters, even if its just sexual chemistry and nothing more, needs to be present, otherwise writing out these scenes would be painfully tedious if its dry on that note. So keep that in mind! Foreplay is just as psychological as it is sexual!

• Vanilla and fluffy romantic stuff - aftercare, love making, sensual stuff, and all that. All when it's conveniently built up to the point.
  • Rough and primal sex - just mindless rutting that is dirty to the core. All when it's conveniently built up to the point.
  • Switch leaning towards submissive - this has been elaborated, I prefer partners who are either fully dominant or play a switch who leans towards dominant
  • Sadism and masochism - I will play in both of these categories. The limits will vary and should be discussed (it's different when you play with humans and when you play with vampires, who take pain much better)
  • Dry crotch humping and rubbing
  • Order MC what to do
  • I will play both an obedient submissive and an uppity brat, you choose
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Depravity and desperation
  • Clothes malfunction and risky sex - all happening in places and stations it shouldn't be happening.
  • Fingering and rubbing
  • Dirty talking
  • Healthy dose of degradation and humiliation
  • Orgasms achieved without penetration
  • Oral pleasuring - both giving and receiving
  • Watch MC masturbate - in secret, given as an order or just YC watching her without her knowing
  • Dual masturbation - our characters doing it together as a form of teasing or foreplay
  • Bloodplay, blood drinking (a lot of vampire stuff) and many other things involving blood
  • Sex as a form of dark occult ritual
  • Biting, scratching, hair pulling, choking and tongue play
  • Mirrors and looking at the reflection as the characters are getting into it
  • MxFxM - I'd be willing to do a FxMxF only if I get the other one in turn
  • BDSM - ESPECIALLY bondage, I'm into medium intensity of the BDSM practices
  • Aphrodisiac - be it something they eat or drink or maybe some different, unnatural effects
A big no-no

Aside from the typical "no vomit, scat and bathroom stuff", the only thing I don't like is sex that is actually abuse. I don't want my character to end up crying by the end of the scene. She can be dubious, but non-con is NOT something I'm into, regardless how dark my kinks seem. No, I don't want my character to be abused. I'm not into rape. If the sex happens, and the scene sets it up so she doesn't actually want it for the story's sake, we have to ease her into it until she wants it.

I'm not against anal at all, I'll do it several times in a rp, but I can also do without it. Typically when anal happens, there needs to be some form of vaginal stimulation along with it.

What I look for:
  • Writers who don't have a lot of limits
  • Those who are ready to go all in with this type of a plot and put effort, who loves to plan, discuss, share ideas and all that jazz! I adore enthusiastic partners!
  • Someone who's more advanced in roleplaying and preferably in writing in general
  • Discussing OOCly and keeping the hype, keeping in touch
  • When it comes to smut, I need the details!!!

Theme of the plot:

So this is a very specific type of plot that has direction in mind. It'll serve like a progressive plot that'll introduce a new part of the story in time. It's in modern day setting, somewhere in US.

It starts off with YC's life. He's in the special forces, real tough guy with strong sense of ideals, protecting the people and serving the state, might even be a former soldier. For the heaviness of the plot, he might be married and have a kid. It's optional. Lately, there's been some trouble in the city, a new rise of criminals who seemed to originate from Europe. They've been a threat for a while, as the police force has been struggling to deal with them as they've been stealing all sorts of things, starting from robbing banks to going to the museums and galleries, stealing fine arts and other very valuable objects with important historical meanings. Investigators began to suspect that this gang might be up to something - possible attempts to "reclaim" some of their relics of the past that may not belong to the US, though it couldn't be confirmed. However, these criminals have left some interesting clues that have finally been debunked - they were teasing the authorities by indicating what their next move might be. And so they break the puzzle and YC with his team has been sent to capture these guys.

They did know one detail that was consistent with the gang - they came in numbers and they also were active only during night.

It could be an attempt at jewelry robbing, museum or gallery raid. YC's team were there ahead of time and had the advantage before the suspects started their pillage. In darkness, they see a few figures come out of seemingly nowhere, and they're warned by the special forces to give up their weapons and surrender to them. However, these dark figures were fast. They did not submit, instead they started running different directions, making themselves hard targets as they'd expertly avoid any bullets. The team needed to strategically tackle this as they spread out, there was no time to think any details.

YC ends up picking up on MC's direction - she hid behind some surface and waited for him to take the bait. For a girl who in comparison to him is smaller and lacks half of the muscle he has, she hits hard. She catches YC off guard and runs away further into the dark corridors and YC doesn't yield. Although he could've sworn - he shot the girl. In the stomach. Yet there she goes, like a feline, without a slip to her step. And from the moonlight outside as she stood next to the window, he finally gets to see some of her features. Her eyes were not natural and to his horror - she can climb walls like a damn spider. YC is way too shocked and even questioning himself to shoot. And she escapes him with a wave and devious smile directed straight at him.

The team's hunt was a failure, they haven't captured one person. One of the top dogs of YC's special forces team, possibly an agent of sorts, expresses anger. But when YC tells him what he saw MC do, and that bullets did her no harm whatsoever, he did not get the reaction he expected. The man didn't tell him he's mad or doubt him, or anything. Instead, YC was threatened and told to keep his mouth shut, otherwise there will be consequences. This is where YC realizes that the higher ups are hiding something.

The hunt for these guys continued and our characters will end up meeting once again. One time, they won't fight, YC's need for answers will prevent him from killing MC and she will feel generous to enlighten him a bit that his organization is well aware that inhuman things exist. She's a vampire, coming from the Old World and the society where she comes from has a score to settle with the same people who run YC's organization. Feeling betrayed by his own men, YC ends up striking a deal with MC and they work together in secret, given how badly he wants answers.

Things go wrong in time and he ends up being turned into a vampire by MC, forced to leave the life he knew behind and set on his path to seek vengeance against his own past organization he trusted so much, but with heavy heart leaves the life he knew. But through MC, he learns of the Old World, the completely different life of the supernatural creatures as he's swept away by the strangeness of it all. All the while MC is at his side. But, she is quite important to the story, as she had pretended all this time that she's nothing but a lackey, a goon, doing what she's told.

Anyway, I hope you like this idea, I'm actually pretty excited to work on this, because it has so much potential!

***​

If you like this whole setup, send me a message in the PM, I don't like getting messages here, given that I prefer direct contact.

And please, send me something more than just "I'm interested" or "Is this still available" those just turn me off, I get A LOT of messages like this, it came to a point where I need to do this. I'll put some points here that you can use to send me in the message which is a great conversation starter and would help us both see if we click pretty damn fast!

• Share anything you want about yourself as an introduction, some details about you as a roleplayer like the ones I mentioned about myself ALWAYS are welcome
  • If you want to, share some of your writing, but this is not necessary whatsoever
  • What do you like about the roleplay idea I shared? Is there something you don't like? Do you want to change something? Or maybe even add something?
  • Your ideas for your character, lore and other things
  • Share your limits and let me know what you would like to see in the roleplay or is there anything specific you'd like to explore. I love it when my writing partner knows what they want and they let me know

Anyway, that's all I got for now, I'm looking forward to hearing from you! <3

Last edited:
MC is a middle class woman in her mid-twenties who's in need for money after the company she had worked in ran out of business. Due to debts that she needs to take care of as soon as possible (as well as taking care of her sick mother who needs expensive treatment in order to survive), MC didn't have enough time to wait for a good opportunity for a job. The other company she wanted to work in weren't accepting any new employees and other options didn't pay nearly as much as she needed.

When she was asking around for any temporary job opportunities that pay well, her friend says that a rich family is looking for a maid, after their last one has mysteriously disappeared (was all over the news) and once she asked for a price, she would be surprised to hear that a maid that cleans after rich people in a mansion pays better than any other respected office job. With so many concerns weighing on her, MC gets the number of the family and applies for an interview with the head of the house. Having a sick mother and being a middle class woman who had to take care of herself throughout the years, housework has always been a part of her every day life.

YC is the son of the head of the family, that being his father, and he's currently studying for the doctorate degree in medicine. He is intelligent, smart, good looking, can take care of himself and will inherent his family's riches upon reaching a certain stage in his life. However, he does seem a little off, if someone cares to observe him closely. It's not easy to notice it and its impossible to point out what it is, but something is off, and MC notices it after she's applied to be the maid. Five days a week, she has her own room in the mansion, while on the weekends she's free to go home after finishing her first shift of cleaning.

She can't help but to feel attracted to the son who seems to have everything, but given how distant he might seem at times, she cannot help but want to delve deeper and learn about him. While his family would travel some weeks because they have business out of countries, YC tends to stay home (maybe he has younger siblings) to focus on his studies. It is hard to be an interested maid who needs to respect privacy, but YC does end up striking a conversation with her and making his own approach. There is intent behind his looks and words, but they're not revealed too soon.

He has some guests over when he has the house to himself while MC is focusing on her work, but she ends up noticing - she never sees some of the guests leaving. She never says, anything though. One night, when he's drinking in one of the rooms after hard day's work and MC nearing the end of her work day, he invites her to drink with him. And there the attraction begins to increase, however, she has no idea what waits for her.

YC can be all sorts of messed up. I'm open to the idea of this having a supernatural undertone, that maybe he's in some form of a cult, or he might even be a vampire. Maybe he's just a cannibal and a bored rich person who began to lean on the extremes, including killing people. I'd also imagine him having a sex dungeon of his own, where MC will have the pleasure of witnessing. She will become his subject for sexual activities. At first she will be quite dubious, he attraction for him is obvious and she does consent, but she can never fully commit and relax, until later. I wouldn't mind her switching later on and maybe he's letting her take over. Not only will she consent to his approaches, but begin to crave him and would even be ready to be taken by him during the working hours while the family is present.

Eventually she would have to find out what his interests are and what he does to all those guests, and I imagine she will find out on accident and not because he told her. And he'll know she found out. He will threaten her that if she told anyone, he will do something terrible to her and to better keep her mouth shut. Not only that - he makes her clean after his bloody sprees, and eventually makes her into his partner in crime - and she doesn't want this, but accepts because she has no other option. Not all criminal activities happen in his own home.

And she is stuck helping him - but also caring for him. Despite all of those horrible things, she ends up caring for this terrible man.

Twisted, depraved twincest love:

The two twins have always been the black sheep of the well-respected, large and rich family that does some weird shit behind closed doors, and its not just because of their style, either. It is optional for us to make this a family of vampires, if you wish. They have been quite inseparable during their childhood, and as well as throughout the years they've grown together. They have been a part of the same schools, same friend groups and went on double dates always, and their partners were never comfortable knowing this. And the truth was - the twins have this internalized obsession with one another that has never surfaced before, but it is so strong that it would be impossible to be contained.

This obsession started to show when our characters are first introduced through necromancy or when they're turned into vampires by their family or both! If they were inseparable before, now they're nearly glued to each other and cannot stand the idea of there being someone else with them. It started with just holding hands, and sometimes even the sister being seated on her brother's lap. The feelings were beginning to become overwhelming and they knew it was wrong.

In order to fully understand necromancy, the two needed to first do some harmless rituals so they'd get the gist of it, and they do it one night in one of their rooms. The ritual needed a sexual ceremony that involved a woman's orgasm, and the sister is slightly apprehensive, but she goes with it and proceeds to pleasure herself in front of her brother for the ritual, but the fact he was watching only aroused her further. The brother saw how affected she is by him watching and he proceeds to give her orders and instructions on what to do with herself as he watched, while the sister is clearly falling into a heat, which this can lead to many things. And after that night, nothing is the same between the two and the sexual depravity towards one another is overwhelming and they stop caring about being overly cautious. They take each other in empty rooms during the hours when their family is gathering, they attempt some alternative and gothic themes parties where they're openly kissing and groping each other out in the public. But aside from that, thanks to the nature of being a necromancy occultist (and possibly a vampire) the two don't care about being neat when they pick their targets, and just cause utter bloodbath while performing their rituals.

It doesn't help that their family is well-known in the circle of necromancers and the behavior of our characters soon gets out of hand and they try to keep the two apart, so the occult leaders wouldn't interfere and try to kill the twins and ruin the family's reputation.

Aside from these details, I'm open for so much more story details that are tied to vampire and necromancy stuff, their family and things like that. There will be bloodplay and other rough stuff, so it won't be for the faint of heart! BDSM and dominant twin brother is wanted for this rp, this can be smut focused, but I definitely wouldn't mind a story!
For this plot, I am craving a writer who prefers detailed and lengthier posts that will fit the whole theme and be believable with representing a character, also someone who's well-familiar with the lore.

Il'Ranna (red high priestess) x promised Targaryen Prince

Hyped for the new season!

While I never got to read all the G.R.R. Martin's books, I do read the Wiki and enjoy the show thoroughly and there's a specific plot I'd love to do. It'll be a more original plot with all of the important elements of the lore. I would like this to have original characters rather than the ones from the canon universe, but they'd pretty much be inspired by them.

Reidar Baratheon has been approached by the red priestess Il'Ranna before he married princess Juliette Lannister and the otherworldly and ageless woman that was covered in red from head to toe informed him that he's the Chosen One who will vanquish all evil from the world. Reidar took this responsibility seriously and came to the conclusion that he should be the King of all Seven Kingdoms and with Il'Ranna's help, Reidar grew powerful, powerful to the point where he could face the Targaryen King and Queen who sat on the Iron Throne.

YC managed to escape and survive this tragedy, making him the last Targaryen in the world who was filled with grief. He was powerless and in hiding, while the King Reidar Baratheon, who became a power-hungry gluttonous pig, celebrated each night with parties and whores, leaving his wife scorned and the priestess in devastated disappointment in R'hllor, thinking that she made a wrong decision - but she didn't.

One day, she stared into the flames to see that the Chosen Prince marked by her God is actually the orphan Targaryen, the Dragon, who had to grow through this tragedy to become stronger, like a sword that is being shaped with flames and beating. Instantly, Ranna escaped King's Landing before Reidar notices along with a sellsword she's traveled with from Essos and goes to the location that R'hllor pointed out for her to find the Prince.

Ranna will bring the dragon egg, the last dragon in the entire world, but she will only give it to YC when she believes that he's ready. Their relationship at first will be very professional, after the endless convincing that Ranna gave to the prince and apologies will at first seem rather shallow, but as they grew somewhat close, her apology will be regretful and say that she didn't want his parents to die and that Reidar didn't need to kill them. And she'll say that the moment he beheaded the Targaryen members, she knew Reidar wasn't the one.

This is just a tip of the iceberg, because if I wrote more, I don't know when will it end! Just contact me and let me know if you're interested!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom