MxF The old king and young princess!

Currently reading:
MxF The old king and young princess!

Local time
Today 9:09 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Medieval times baby! I´ve been thinking about a widowed king re-marrying. Namely a princess from an enemy kingdom to establish peace. Age gap would be implied; 10-20 years, whatever you feel the most comfortable with. It would obviously be an arranged marriage. We can play with politics, betrayal, and of course the potential difficult dynamic between two people so widely different - not just in age.

Would love to go with opposites attract and grumpy x sunshine here. Maybe the king has turned cold after his late wives death but the princess manages to actually warm him up again. We can keep this rather fluffy or throw in more angst. Characters and writers must be 21+!

Obviously I am craving smut but how much we implement can be your decision. I am adaptable in that regard!

I want to play the sub and the Princess! Please be literate, no one-liners! The more you write the better!

Favourites: Daddy Kink, Primal Play, General Dum/Sub, LOTS of Praise, Light Choking, Biting, Hair Pulling, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Overstimulation, Dirty Talk, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Forced Orgasm, Age Gaps, Spanking, Scratching, Cockwarming, Teasing, Thigh Fucking, Toys of any kind, Blindfolds, Hand over Mouth, (Semi) Public, Facesitting, Double Penetration, Size Difference, Possessive talk (cannot think of a proper name for it, just shit like "you are mine" , "you were made for me"... stuff like that got me feral)

Limits: Dub-Con, Non-Con, Incest, Cheating, Piss, Scat, Extreme Bondage, Extreme Pain, Slapping, Gags, Fisting... just nothing too extreme, I think ya catch my thrift

Once you read this all send me a writing sample. I will send you a writing sample as well of course!

Back
Top Bottom