Challenge Submission The people or the person.

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission The people or the person.

ShadowDoll

A shadow
Local time
Yesterday 10:41 PM
Pronouns
Any/All
Fame is something that a person shouldn't be controlled by. Bluejay Montenegro was an actor that was gifted in theater. Most of his role he played the antagonist. His looks and deep voice had I lot to do with his role placement as well. He often has a sour look on his face that could be misinterpreted, and his tone often can't be read with his voice. In show business he like to be called Jay, hoping it would appeal to the people he works with. As his courier grew, he was getting more and more movie roles. Every premiere he went to he always wears a dark suit with a deep blue tie which gave a dark feel to others. He hadn't been on talk shows or interviews much wile is fame was just beginning. Now that he was done with his last movie it was time for his first talk show. The show was popular with new generation, and it was called Chatting with Chad. Everyone was in an uproar about this dark actor, and everyone was looking for answers.

MovieWatcher394 or Dave thought just because he had a popular blog, YouTube, and TikTok he could tell the people what they want. to credit himself he has watched all of Jay's movies. He was getting so many requests from other he had to make a blog for what he knew about Jay. The blog was posted a month before the interview.

'I am a big fan of Bluejay Montenegro's movies, and I have seen them all. He is very good at being the villain in every film, to good even. I have looked at clips and photos from premieres too and he dresses just as cold as his roles in the movies. If you approach him, you might get a stare so cold in with freeze you in place. I would not want to meet this man in person in fear that the black hole in his heart with swallow me up. If you have seen any of the movies where he smiles you can tell something is not right and he looks out right insane. the super villain may have come out of the movie.'

In three weeks, Jay's raiding dropped, and his manager, Tim, was in a panic. Tim was pacing back and forth reading more on what people are saying. "Some of these people are convinced that you have committed murder, some are saying fraud. You haven't even had any interaction with your fans how can they say you are a criminal?" Tim looked to jay for comfort after is comment.

Jay scrolled on his phone a little and chuckled. "Hey Tim, this person says I am a wanted man, and the police have a reward for who turns me in."

Tim was unamused. "Jay what are you going to do? This is ruining your publicity."

Jay rolled his eyes. "Rumors are publicity, Tim. To answer your question, I am going to the interview and show my true self. After that the people can decide if I am still the bad guy they love to hate?"

The week went by very quickly and many people were there to see Jay before the show. A Parent and his little girl were going to be in the audience for the show, but the little girl was separated from her dad. Jay had gotten out of his limo and started to walk down to the building. The little girl was scared and stumbled out of the crowd and into Jay. the crowed froze when Jay looked down at the girl. To everyone's surprise he helped her up and had her walk in with him. The crow was going nuts with accusations. Some were yelling to save her, and others were ready to break down the door.

As Jay found Tim and his crew. "Hey Tim, this little girl is coming on sage with me to find her parents."

Tim was too busy to pay attention to what Jay was saying. "Ya whatever just get on that stage in 20 seconds."

Tim looked at his watch and started to rush Jay on stage with the little girl. She held Jay's had tight and looked up at him. "don't worry you with find your parents."

Chad could be heard on sage. "Hey everybody! It's time to start chatting with me, your host, Chad! let's get out our gloomy guest Bluejay Montenegro out here!"

Jay and the girl walked on sage and the clapping stopped and went dead quiet. Even Chad was surprised but he came in to try and lighten the mood. "Looks like you got a little friend. I didn't think you tolerated kids."

Jay sat down in a chair and had the girl sit in the other chair. "Well Chad this little one got lost and was hoping to find her parents. Would the mom or dad of this wonderful young lady please stand so she can find you?"

The Dad stood up. "Thank you for finding her!"

She ran up to her dad and hugged him. the hole audience awed. Chad chuckled and looked to Jay. "That was touching and unexpected. Mr. Montenegro, this is quit out of character for you."

"Please call me Jay. Now Chad, I have no problem with kids or animals. I may seem dark and gloomy but looks aren't everything."

"Well Jay then tell us who are you really?"

"I am an actor who loves to play someone he is not. In my free time I put on shows for charities and reading when I get a chance. I am simple and I am boring, so I need a look that is more interesting than me. I bet you all thought I was more interesting as a wanted criminal then a normal person."

Chad and the audients laughed, and the show was a hit. Rumors sped on how he saves a kid's life and more about how he is the softest man in show business. There is always a story and a story to go with the first. Information can be right or wrong but the more you have the more you can decipher. learn as much as you can and use the Knowlege carefully.

Back
Top Bottom