MxF The Perfect Girlfriend (or Boyfriend) seeking female for story based RP.

Currently reading:
MxF The Perfect Girlfriend (or Boyfriend) seeking female for story based RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

Knight
Local time
Today 10:28 PM
Not sure why this came out so messy with spoilers. Each spoiler is different so please open each if interested.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I have always written in one form or another all my life. RP wise I like story based plots, with lots of conflict in terms of the characters feeling challenged by what they are doing. I am ok with smut but I do not want it to be every post and only if it fits the story and what is happening at the time.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

Too long can be as boring as too short. Write what you feel is needed it does not have to be the same length every post. My schedule varies but I can respond regularly sometimes quicker than other times.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

Just like smut it has to be relevant to the story and never just for the purpose of being gratuitous.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes. I tend to not get into coercion, rape, drug taking or the character being drugged. I tend to prefer the character to be challenged by what is happening but they are doing whatever it is consensually and fully understanding what they are getting themselves into.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I really don't do Fandoms. I do get inspired by TV shows, movies etc but I like to take that idea and adapt to my own preferences and with original characters.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

Yes, Plenty. At the moment I am looking for a MxF pairing possibly age gap but it is not essential. Idea being an arrangement where one party has to become the perfect boyfriend or girlfriend to the other party.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

Yes, plenty. Right now I am spruiking the perfect arrangement idea.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I tend to design a character based on my ideas rather than have a stable of characters I play out.

Any additional notes you want to add?

I like story line, intelligent plots and interaction with my RP partner.

About My RP Idea
I'd like to keep this bare boned as I like to know my partner can be creative and come up with ideas and plot build with me. The basic premise is that one character who can be male or female wants the perfect boyfriend or girlfriend (it will be a MxF paring though). They enter into an arrangement with the other party who consents to providing this experience. This is loosely inspired by the TV series "The Arrangement".

Some possibilities;

Wealth actor/rock star makes offer to waitress (waiter) or other lowly ranked worker.
Professor x Student (college and adult)
Famous Author x Journalist sent to interview him or fan at book signing
Neighbours or Platonic friends.
Nerdy Librarian x hunky guy

Happy for their to be an age gap or not.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom