The pokemons journey

Currently reading:
The pokemons journey

Scarletghost

Keeper of cats and lover of writing
Local time
Today 3:02 PM
Hi everyone you friendly ghost here I am wishing to do one....actually two different types of pokemon rps and ill explain them both as best I can. I'm looking for 3-4 people to join me.

1. Main game(pov of pokemon)
This one I haven't made the full details yet as a warning.

In this world there are creatures called pokemon living alongside humans there are many kinds of pokemon from the common rattata to the ever-elusive mew.

There are also many different types of humans from a trainer to even a breeder only. This isn't about humans at all it's about the human/pokemon and how they go about there lives. Making homes evading humans, and capture and surviving in there homes and colonies or other gatherings as they are seen as creatures that need to be put away due to being half pokemon half human

If you wish to join me on this venture then please let me know as I'm sure it will be fun.

2. Ginjka(pokemorphs)

In this rp, there are those that have been captured by a dark organization far worse than any before them as they wish to make an army of pokemon/human hybrids some were trainers who had been forcibly fused with there partners or strange pokemon.

These pokemorphs are in a facility being trained, brainwashed, and tortured daily only being let out into a field when they are deemed fit to be around the other pokemorphs ie. Broken or having no will of there own.

(You can be any polymorph you want as long as it's not a legendary....yes pseudos are accepted and they are hybrids of human anpokemonom so...not fully human but not fully pokemon)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom