Currently reading:
Either Needed The queens Few Ones

RedOcean

She Of Time
Local time
Today 7:39 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
This rp takes place in the kingdom of Morena where the queen herself has taken in a select few into her palace. you are all trusted guests and as such will be taken into her halls and treated with the utmost respect. Athena's path to the throne was a rough path and through all the troubles and hardships she made it to the throne and now rules for the good of her people and to lead them into a future full of hope and ambitions. Although the guests of the queen have settled down and the kingdom seemed peaceful enough, trouble was long overdue, and little did they know what was going on right under their noses.
~More info will be provided for those who show interest

Like the idea but I would need a lot more info before I would join. If you had more of a layout and what type of characters you are looking for, such as humans only or are non humans ok. And I'm sure others might feel the same way, hard to fully say you want to do this without a bit more info. Now don't get me wrong, I saw where you would provide more info with more people....this is just my personal opinion. And I hope more post bc I'd love to know more.

Back
Top Bottom