Both Needed The Sanguine Serpents

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Sanguine Serpents

Sanity43217

Count
Local time
Tomorrow 3:56 AM
The Sanguine Serpents. They have their hands in everything.
In 1997 they opened a Chop Shop. Stealing cars and stripping them for parts. So they could sell cheap parts to the local mechanics.
They spread out, getting into drug running, gun running, and other illegal activities. The Sanguine Serpents became the biggest gang in town. They didn't just limit themselves to illegal activities either. They had numerous legit business and front companies. The gang was on top of the town.

Until a new sheriff came into town.
The Feds got wind of the Sanguine Serpents, and there was a full investigation. Many of the key members going away for minor crimes, as they couldn't pin the major ones on them.

OOC: So, the general idea is a gang. I want it to focus on driving and vehicles. Think Fast and Furious, meets Sons of Anarchy.
So, the general plot will be the original boss gets out after spending ten years in prison. He then finds the gang rebuilding.
A rival gang from the next town over will make some moves, and eventually a whole gang war.
Reply here if you are interested.

Very interested in this idea, I prefer to play female characters but I'm happy to play either to fit the story :)

Also a little side note, I'm not top notch on my car etiquette and what not but it's nothing I couldn't look up or get specific details for a specific car etc.

You'll be right. First time I ran something like this, I had looked up a very specific car. Just about googled everything about it. I don't expect much knowledge about cars or such things.
You can have a female character. I think with the lack of interest at the moment, I'm about ready to accept anything.

Fantastic then I'd be up for starting something like this.

If there isn't anymore interest but you do wish to still try out this idea then I'd happy doing a 1 on 1. Either way I'm happy to be onboard.

Back
Top Bottom