Unspecified The Search Begins!

Currently reading:
Unspecified The Search Begins!

KaitWink

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 9:39 AM
Hello all

I am in search of partners for roleplays, preferably those who are at least at moderate level (paragraphs, not sentences, and as few typos as possible.) I'll try to keep this short.

I am 27 and I've been RPing for over 10 years now. It would be great to RP with someone closer to my own age, but it isn't an absolute necessity so long as you fit the other preferences.

I enjoy almost all kinds of roleplays and I am also open to ones that I'm not terribly experienced in, though obviously you would need to lower your standards a bit if I'm outside my comfort zone.

I almost always role play a female character, but I do on rare occasion play as a male (it isn't my preference so there is room for improvement there.)

I also enjoy fandom roleplays, I've done a crossover or two as well but I prefer canon.

Please understand before asking to RP with me that under NO circumstances will I do smut. I do light romance but in the case of characters wanting to *ahem,* further their relations, I will NOT act it out. It can be implied, but that is as far as it goes. I hope you understand. It's just not something I am comfortable with, at all.

Anyway, if you've come this far and you're still interested, feel free to comment or PM me I'm really quite friendly and open to suggestions if you have some idea you've been wanting to try. I have a couple non-specific ideas below that interest me, and I might add to it as I get back into it more (I have been on RP hiatus for about a year, maybe more.)

Depending on which RP we are doing, I do have some OCs as well. Or I am fine with playing as canon characters.

Vague ideas:

•Fantasy realm/creatures (romance optional)

•College (romance optional)

•Vampire/human light romance

•Realistic light romance

I am open to a lot of ideas here, I am fairly busy so I can't write them all out now but just let me know if you have an idea!)

Canon movies/tv/games/shows:

Characters I enjoy playing are in bold, as well as characters I prefer to play in pairings. However I am open to other ideas as well!

•Soul Eater

Maka/Soul

OC Witch/Stein

OC Weapon/OC Meister

•Attack on Titan

Petra / Levi

Krista (Historia)

Sasha

•Harry Potter

Hermione / Draco

OC

•Final Fantasy X, X-2, XV

OC / Gladio

OC

Rikku

•Kingdom Hearts

Naminé / Riku

Kairi / Sora

Aqua / Vanitus

OC

Last but not least, please keep in mind I am currently readying to move from one country to another and I have a baby under a year old. My life does get quite hectic at times. I will plan to write as often as possible, but please be understanding if it slows to a couple responses a week.

Feel free to make suggestions! I hope to RP with some of you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom