All The search is over!

ShadowDoll

A shadow
Local time
Today 7:21 PM
Pronouns
Any/All
Call me Shadow

Been a while but I am back and starting over!

please Dm if you are interested. I don't get notified when you coment.

My length for replies are from 1 paragraph up to a page. I do as much as I can but I want to work on making longer replies. Unfortunately the hand off... longer replies means longer response time but it will be worth the wait. I understand when it's hard to write very long replies. so if you struggle with being literate then you can rp with me and I won't judge or be maen.

I have a strong stomach for gore and violence and I can come up with some messed up shit. I love horror and thrillers any time. My favorite books are Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and Les Misrèbles.

I do write sexual content weather it will be same sex or not and ai like it rough. I can work with any kinks that don't involve bathroom waste. I have no limits except for the bathroom waste. Some of my favorite kinks are...
-cream pies
-CNC
-BDSM
-gang bangs
-dirty talk
-choking
-bitting
-public
But most of all... pet play

Here are the plot that I am looking for.
(FxF MxM FxM)

- circuses preformer x other

- Succubus x Summoner

- County boy/girl (YC) x other (MC)

-person cursed by death x the spirit of life

- class weirdo x class mate

- dragon x other

-Knight x no human

- French revolution as a setting

- Super villin x Citizen

-Super villin x super hero

-tell me if you have a plot like this too.

Last edited:
Hello!
I would love to roleplay with you. I am okay with both oc and fandom RPS. As well as fxf mxm or fxm ships.

I am down for an enemies to love slow burn plot for sure. Also don't care to throw smut in for the sake of smut when it isn't earned or deserved. Feel free to hit me up in the DM's

I have a plot line you might like:

24th century bounty hunter transfers female prisoner to prison planet with female alien side kick.
(Sorry for the late response) Definitely not my usual but pm me and we can talk more about it

Back
Top Bottom