The Serpent Least Holy

Currently reading:
The Serpent Least Holy

Serpent Incarnate

Unholy King
Local time
Today 6:52 PM
Well hello hello, thank you so much for stopping by. I suppose introductions are in order, I'm Serpent Incarnate (yes, that serpent). I enjoy the small wins in life, when I remember to, and I also thoroughly enjoy writing. I've been writing on and off for the past 6ish years now? In any case it's been quite the journey and I'm looking forward to making more progress in it.

I'm a 21 year old blue collar that works like a dog. My outlook on life, while still somewhat bleak has improved drastically. I'm not a best selling author, chances are that neither of us are, but I do pride myself on my work. If I misspell something or say something that doesn't fit with how you're envisioning our story then let me know. I'm more than happy to work on it and fix it. Also I'm not trying to surprise anyone with a book when they go to read this, so I'm going to wrap things up. I appreciate you taking the time to get to know me just a little bit and I look forward to seeing you out in our imaginary little playground of desire and dread.

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom