The Solstice is here! Do you have your sunglasses?!

Currently reading:
The Solstice is here! Do you have your sunglasses?!

Local time
Today 6:25 AM
... Just kidding! The winter Solstice already happened, but I'm here to make up for that if you missed it!

I'm LunarSolstice but you can call me Luna, Sol or any fun nickname that strikes your fancy from my weird little name. This isn't my first time here at the Inner Sanctum, actually, I remember finding the site quite a while ago but was a little too shy at the time to really dip my toes into the water.. But now I've returned to dive in head first! I've been roleplaying for the past 9 years now and primarily stick to MxM and LGBTQ+ pairings considering I'm in that spectrum and I'm comfortable playing as those sexualities & genders. Though I do love a good side pairing or two to add in some drama with our main characters, even MxF to make things feel a little more realistic but if the view gets pulled away from our boys too much and focuses on the MxF, I get a little uncomfortable. o_O

I love all theme's relating to crime(this is my main weakness, my guilty pleasure, my first love), war, horror and things that go bump in the night, end of the world scenario's and deep plots that just make you think~

I also love my fluffy RP's once in a while and if I'm being honest, there's not much plot wise that I would turn down as long as it goes with the pairings I mentioned that I'm into!

Anywho, I don't have much more to say so I guess I'm off to explore the forums! I can't wait to start my journey here and maybe even find a partner or two~

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Come on in, the water is fine!
Welcome (back), good to have you here looking forward to your stories!
Excuse me while I go find my long lost sunglasses.

Welcome! Glad you returned to give it a try~
I also really like MxM so if you want to discuss something I'm always open to discussions~ ^-^

Back
Top Bottom