Closed The Stawbry Counter: Serving Angst, Romance & Delicious Debauchery

Currently reading:
Closed The Stawbry Counter: Serving Angst, Romance & Delicious Debauchery

StawbsDonut

WizardHamster
Local time
Today 5:27 PM
HIYA!

Welcome to the Stawbry Counter, where I hope you'll find something to your liking! Please, feel free to have a browse and reach out to me should anything take your fancy.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

ABOUT ME:

While I'm new to this site, I'm not new to roleplay or writing, as a whole. I have written short stories and small pieces for most of my life, and having been writing roleplay for ten years! I love to toss around ideas, brainstorm, and imagine something both my partner and I are excited to explore.
  • Literate
  • Third person
  • Multi-paragraph to small novella
  • Searching for a MxM romance story with smut
  • Flexible story-to-smut ratio
  • Can reply multiple times per week
  • Patient as hell
  • Actively advances plot
  • Welcomes plot twists (within reason)
  • Our characters will have a fan base, and it shall be me (and, hopefully, you!)
  • Working on posting a writing sample, but able to provide one in PMs

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

CHARACTER PREFERENCES:
  • I am seeking MxM only pairings.
  • I am able to write a myriad of aesthetics, be it; feminine, masculine, lithe, bulky, androgynous or something other. However, all characters are adult males, and will be written as such.
  • I prefer to write either a versatile switch character, bottom-leaning switch, or bottom character. If It is unlikely that I will write a strict bottom-submissive character, as my characters tend to have moments of "power-bottoming".
  • Submission does not equal docile and meek.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

DARK THEMES:
  • Dark, unhealthy and twisted relationships are a love of mine. I adore the borderline toxic obsession, the possessiveness, and all things angst. Miscommunication is another delicious trope I enjoy.
  • I do not mind writing dubious consent or non-consent, though my preference is for consensual interactions or dubious.
  • I do not mind including dark themes such as violence and some gore (not sexualised), so long as it has a place within the plot. Drugs, addiction, and alcohol are also fine to include.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

PLOTS SEEDS:

Two Enemy Gangsters
Setting: Any
Time period: Modern

• One with ties to the Yakuza, and the other with ties to another organised crime family/mafia. Both are inherently enemies, with both groups sharing the same city. While there have recently been skirmishes and street wars over turf and intercepted drug runs, both gangs aren't able to completely take out each other. Peace also doesn't seem an option.
  • On one evening, these two characters happen to come to the same bar (no affiliation) for the same reason: they just want one night to themselves where they can get away from 'family' life. They get talking, flirting, and one thing leads to another. They have what is supposed to be a one night stand, and part ways.
  • I'd love it if they don't recognise one another, and keep crossing paths in ways where their true identities are never revealed to the other. As they become tangled, they try their best to keep the other out of danger and away from the criminal underworld; neither knowing that they're already neck deep in it.
  • But what happens when a deal is proposed and the two families come together to discuss a potential ceasefire? An alliance made in the front of another criminal family moving into the city and undercutting them both? And what happens when these two characters recognise one another from across the way, can't say anything, and are faced with what they've done?
  • Could be made even more delicious if they needed to take an oath to never get close to/fall for/have personal ties with someone from the other family, in order to be accepted.
  • An additional little twist could be that these two are the best fighters of each family, and are paired together in order to plan and enact an attack upon this third family. So, even if they argue and try their best to keep apart, they're forced together by their families and have to follow orders. Forced proximity is delicious, after all.

Gangster x Civilian
Setting: Any
Time: Modern

• Similar to the above, but one character is a civilian.
  • Their paths cross completely out of coincidence. Perhaps one is a mechanic and helps the gangster with his broken down car (I adore 'Shutline', so sue me.). Perhaps they meet at a bar. Perhaps the civilian stumbles across a turf war, gets in the way, and the gangster pulls the plug and takes the civilian out of harms way.
  • What's more angsty than trying to fix someone who's deeply engrained in the violence and toxicity of a criminal underground, hoping that one's love can draw them out?

Tale of Two Brothers
Setting: Historical Fantasy
Time period: Original, TBD
Trigger: Sibling Incest

• Long ago, a man hungry for power made a pact with a demon; to infuse his bloodline with the demon's magic in exchange for absolute dominion over the continent. He gained many a thing that night: magic, notoriety, and a chance to take whatever he wanted. This man became the first Emperor, sweeping all countries under his control, with his descendants remaining just as power hungry as he.
  • However, the bloodline remains cursed. The more that they use their magic, the more their mortal form cracks. The demon's power was always too much for mortals to bear, and with every use of it, it drives them insane.
  • Character A was born the heir to the current Emperor and his wife. Raised, he was beloved by all. Not because he was a sweet child, but because he was more powerful than his father and anticipated to be greater. He was fussed over, educated by the best tutors, and adored. There was nothing he could do wrong, and held the Emperor's favour.
  • Character B was born the second and last child to the Emperor. He was born with the intent for him to be a tool. His only life purpose is to serve his brother, to ensure he ascends the throne, is protected against all threats, and achieves his life goal and greatness, no matter the cost. Character B was neglected, often ignored by their parents. Still, he never held this against his older brother: whom he adored. Quite often, he'd follow Character A everywhere, yearning for his attention.
  • As they became older, Character A was being educated in court manners and politics. Character B was to be honed into the perfect soldier, to become his brother's personal guard. He was shipped out to the military front to learn the ways of war and violence, and very rarely returned home.
  • Yet, in their own dark ways, they yearn for one another. For Character A, his younger brother is the only person who truly sees him, and loves him for what he is rather than what he could be. For Character B, his older brother is the only constant thing in his life; the sun with which he revolves around. Kept apart, this manifests in a toxic, twisted desire, one that transcends healthy brotherly love.
  • And when Character B finally comes back to court, ready to be at his brother's side? They'll come crashing together in the most delicious of ways.
  • I'd prefer to write Character B.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

TROPES I ADORE:
  • Forced proximity
  • Miscommunication
  • Obsession
  • Arranged marriage
  • Fake dating/Fake relationship
  • Contractual Relationship
  • Angst
  • Sunshine x Grumpy
  • "I'd kill for you…and I might already have"
  • ABO

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

MANWHA OBSESSIONS:
  • "Lovesick Dog"
  • "Shutline"
  • "Dear Zero"
  • "Under the Green Light"
  • "Wet Sand"
  • "Plaything: the Grand Duke's Boy Toy"
I'd be more than happy to pick apart the themes in these, and craft something entirely new for us!

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Didn't find what you were looking for?

No worries! I have a bunch of things currently cooking out back (in my brain), and I'd be more than happy to share. I'm an idea factory, so if you toss me some things you like to write (be they tropes, pairings, or themes), I'm sure I can bake something just for you!

I'd also be more than happy to adjust or alter the above plot seeds to your liking, too.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!!
Stawbs πŸ“

Back
Top Bottom