Currently reading:
The Submarine Rises

TrashSubmarine

Thinking About Vampires, Certainly.
Local time
Today 3:21 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
It's been a hot minute since I had to do one of these, so I apologize in advance if this comes off sort of...stilted.

Hello! As the name suggests, I'm TrashSubmarine-- I go by a myriad of nicknames, but mainly Spooks or Vel. I'm 19, I've been writing for like, ten years, and writing cooperatively off and on for at least five years-- but probably more like eight or nine. I started out writing warrior cats, then moved onto anime when I was 14 to 16, and now I'm pretty much an original content creator.

I write my own novels, with 'writing' being an admittedly loose interpretation of the 6 hours a day I spend staring at empty word documents and grimacing. I'm primarily a science-fiction and fantasy writer, but all of those have a distinct undercurrent of romance. What can I say? I'm a romantic at heart. That said, my concept of romance can be a little... intense? End all, be all, world shaking kind of stuff-- with a literal sense of 'world shaking'.

I write mainly mlm pairings, because uhhh...write what you know, yeah? I came from a website where that was pretty much the majority, but when I turned 18, it felt really weird to have to dance around all my previous partners that were 16 still. So, here I am, hoping that I'll find some takers here.

I'm into horror and supernatural-ish themed stuff right now, probably because Halloween is in just a few months and that pumpkin fever is already hitting.

Beyond that, I draw, I play video games, and I pet dogs (of which I have five). I'm a man of elegant taste, I know.

Thanks for having me, hope to see you on the boards!

is there character limits on these board posts? that'd be weird.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom