MxF The Taboo Swing! 2.0

Currently reading:
MxF The Taboo Swing! 2.0

black d

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 12:11 AM
Experienced player looking for partners.

I have this rough concept, which I really want to do. It is cruel, dark and forbidden but in its own way; in a subtle way!
I will state the concept roughly as it has came to my mind...if you like it we can discuss it more.

"A housewife of an honest police man. This cop Mike has been posted to a new city and has been appointed a case to gather evidence against a local but professional drug dealer, ' dancing wolf' who is in his late 40's, but no one knows his real identity or what he looks like. Before Mike, there were others, who were being appointed with the case of,'dancing wolf', but James (dancing wolf) handled them, mostly by bribing and the few whom he couldn't bribe, ' dancing wolf' settled them too. Mike has a lovely little family a wife and 5 years old son.

The story will go like this, James will manipulated Mike's wife in an affair with him, so he can get all the confidential documents, information from her on his case, and could stay a step ahead of Mike. Obviously the wife won't know the real identity of James and his intentions. But James is also preparing for if, he couldn't beat Mike, he will blackmail the cop with the affair he is having with Mike's wife.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom