MxM The Untamed

Currently reading:
MxM The Untamed

ChessAngel

Chevalier of the night
Local time
Today 9:26 AM
Hello, my name is Chess and I'm looking for someone to rp a Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation plot with me. The characters will be aged up to at least 18 as per cite rules we can choose to go a little higher than 18 while we hash out some of the other details. Please write multiple full paragraph responses, with fairly good punctuation and grammar.

Sex will be involved, please be comfortable writing for the Lan brothers, they will be doing the topping and I do not do vanilla. If it belongs in a toilet it stays, there. Please be familiar with the characters and places, the general personality of the characters should match up with canon but doesn't need to be perfect. I don't typically do ops based off actual works so I won't be perfect either and obviously the changes to plot also change certain aspects of personality.

Important points:
Five people one from each major sect is marked with an image representing someone from another major sect, these people are something like soulmates for the person their image identifies. There is a further narrowing down of who the husband or wife to be is since they will have a simple gold lotus with no further imagery.

Plot
The cultivation world had once been in total conflict, the five main clans had yet to be established and there had been no emperor to rule over them. Though the exact means by which the resolution was reached is lost, the accounts having long since vanished or been destroyed the peace has held. To bind the clans together a large amount of spiritual energy was cultivated and used on those who would form the 5 main clans. Every few generations after collective cultivation power has surged a child would be born to each of the clans with a mark distinguishing them not only as a powerful cultivator but also as one of those destined to be joined with another marked individual from another of the main clans, though this 2nd group was less focused on by history.

In recent times though the Wen clan has begun to cling to power, becoming more and more tyrannical and in the last generation of marked children born, the so called golden petals, they had found and hidden away each of said children from the other clans and endeavored to marry them all into their own clan. This plot was foiled in the end but left the other clans suspicious and wary, while the identities of the children had been common knowledge in the past this new generation has remained protected and anonymous even into adulthood, nobody was particularly concerned about those marked with the golden lotus since they remained in the sect of their birth and seemed less altered than there counterparts so they were able to remain out in the open.

The child marked to marry out of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect is Wei Wuxian, though only his adopted family is aware of this fact. It has been an ordeal to keep him hidden given his innocent and lighthearted ways but the importance of his identity remaining secret has been effectively drilled into him leading to bizarre moments of intense seriousness in contrast with his famously lighthearted personality, when he and his siblings arrive at the Gusu Lan Sect this odd behavior becomes exacerbated especially when he comes into the presence of The Two Jades of Lan. Needless to say that draws the interest of the two brothers who are unaware Wei Wuxian has been marked with twin dragons the color of white jade, each with a golden lotus instead of an eye.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wanji are, in an odd and uncommon occurrence, both marked by the golden Lotus flower. This is the source of much gossip as there is no recorded instance of two members of a clan being marked with the flower at the same time as they would inevitably need to have the same husband or wife. The fact that the brothers don't seem concerned by this or in competition over it baffles many, adding to their spotless reputation.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who watched this show and read (most) of the book.

Back
Top Bottom