Currently reading:
Unspecified The Villain Winds and the Hero Becomes a Slave

Gemma Revised

Caffeine
Local time
Today 1:01 PM
Pronouns
Any
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write? I'm Gemma, I've been writing for a few years now! I enjoy writing stories where the villain wins or stories where the main character is powerful but weak-minded, meaning they succumb to their powers easy.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like? My replies tend to vary in length, anywhere from a sentence to a paragraph or more.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? I write a lot of very brutal/violent stories containing explicit descriptions of torture and abuse, so I do well with violence and have no limits besides rape.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits? Sometimes, it depends on who I'm writing with. You'll find out my kinks in due time šŸ˜‰ as for my character's kinks, they include bondage, rough play (knives, whips, etc.) verbal abuse; as well as dominating others (or being dominated) biting, nails, and basically causing pain or taking control.

Do you write any fandoms? Not really.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas? Since my character will be female, I'd prefer a male partner but it's whatever you think would work best!

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas? No, not really, besides the villain breaking the hero.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread) My villain, Alissa Raven, will have a character thread soon for this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom