Unspecified Looking for a Rp Partner (Plots inside)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for a Rp Partner (Plots inside)

EternalFlame

Lord of Muse and Imagination
Local time
Today 11:15 PM
Pronouns
He,him
Hello, I just had what I think to be a good rp idea pop up and was hoping to find someone to bring it to life with me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! This rp will contain sexual aspects to it so characters must be 18+ please. I also tend to like to play mostly female characters but I can play make characters as well.

This is the idea that has popped up into my head, but I am open to any suggestions you may want to do!

Life is going pretty good so far, YC in college with your girlfriend (MC). You have been together for about 4 years now and all is good, though you have your ups and downs as most couples do but even after arguments you both love each other deeply. Until one day when it all changes, with tensions rising between nations it led to global war and the use of atomic bombs. What starts out as a normal day turns into a disaster as bombs begin to drop all over the US and one particularly hitting near the area, luckily enough YC and MC were far from the initial blast as you were both at a cabin for the a romantic weekend in the forest. But the shockwave that followed sent MC into a concrete wall and hitting their head hard knocking MC unconscious. YC manages to carry MC to the safety of the cellar of the cabin before anything else can happen. As YC checks and waits for MC to wake up, you can hear the sound of more explosions in the distance. MC soon wakes up but they're different, they're acting strange and not how they usually are. It's as if their entire personality has changed and their a completely different person, YC tries to converse with MC and YC says a specific word which causes MC to freeze for a second. MC unfreezes and to YC surprise MC is back to normal. It's only after a couple more of these strange instances that YC realizes that MC has developed multiple personality disorder most likely from the severe trauma to MC head and possibly the traumatic events before. Overtime YC notes that MC has developed 2 different personalities. Now YC and MC must survive the apocalypse while managing MC different personalities.

Name:Melody Quinzelle
Sexuality:Bisexual
Personalities:

Melody: Melody is typically a sweet and loving girl, she is very passionate about her hobbies and loves to experience news things. She's quite perky and is very understanding, even in stressful situations she keeps her cool and works through it. She has a love for cooking and will always be cooking up new dishes to try.

Camilla:This personality is very shy and cautious, typically afraid of almost everything. She freezes when in danger and is unable to defend herself, but she is extra sweet and kind while this personality is in control. Camilla likes the simple things and enjoys making things for people or just for fun, she likes to care for others and will always help where she can.

Vix: Vix is the most dangerous of Melodys personalities, as Vix is ruthless and violent which can certainly help in the apocalypse to an extent. But Vix has no concept of right and wrong and has no morals, Vix has a thirst for violence and will most likely attack anything she sees regardless of she has a reason besides her significant other unless provoked. She also seems to tolerate pain very well while this personality is in control as well. Vix is a survivor and a killer, she won't let anything get in her way even her significant other.

IMG_0575.jpeg

My current interests and some basic plots for them. All are intended for 18+ and will have some smut of some kind involved unless requested to do fade out scenes.

MC is on the run from an overlord and I seek shelter at the Hazbin Hotel. Seeing my condition Charlie allows me in and puts Vaggie in charge of making sure I'm ok, overtime Vaggie slowly falls in love with MC. But before any confession is made MC is kidnapped by the overlord chasing MC

MC is a villain and YC is a pro hero, and they form a forbidden romance

MC is a recently turned ghoul and is struggling to survive and adapt. One night MC is struggling to fight their hunger off and YC comes across MC and offers to help MC adapt

MC and YC are part of the survey corps and are aiding in getting Eren to Shiganshina

MC and YC are social media influencers, you post all about your lives and live together in a nice house. The fan base ships MC and YC hard but little do they know that MC has a big crush on YC

MC and YC attend the same college, MC is constantly harassing YC. But MC has two secrets, MC has a crush on you and instead of telling MC bullies you out of fear and MC other secret is that MC is a futanari. With the constant bullying YC gets fed up and decides to exact revenge by pulling an elaborate prank on MC, YC invites MC on a trip as part of their plan. But during the plane flight there's a malfunction and the plane crash lands in the middle of a dense forest miles from any town, luckily YC and MC survive but have no way of calling for help. Now they must set aside their differences and work together to survive and possibly more will occur between them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom