MxM There And Back Again, A Writer's Holiday.

Currently reading:
MxM There And Back Again, A Writer's Holiday.

Bewitched

Beast tamer
Local time
Today 8:51 AM
Pronouns
He/him & they/them
Hello all! I am Kell and I am looking for partners to write out stories worthy of, well, things that require a great level of worthiness.
Note that I am chatty so I expect we can also be friends!

Keep reading and shoot me a PM if you are interested!

~What kind of stories do I like?
I adore romance (yes, NSFW too, a healthy amount of it is always nice). Slice of life and soft fantasy could be considered my weakness. I gravitate to the side that is fluffy and colorful, that leaves you feeling like a ghibli movie, so gore and horror are kind of a no-no.
I do not have any plots planned out, I like to work them out along my partner, so if you think we might be compatible, shoot.

Important to note, by soft fantasy, I mean a setti g that could still exist or somehow work, if the fantasy aspect is removed. I do not trust myself to deliver quality writing in high fantasy settings. Although I hope to be able to some day.

~Any fandoms?
I am a part of plenty, but I prefer original stories.
Hope my Tolkien reference up there doesn't go unnoticed though.

~What kind of characters do I play?
My very own creations. Usually, gay males.
I am non-binary, so I would love to be able to play a non-binary character here and there, although it's not a need and I can simply play a male.
However, stories are made up of more than two characters, right? So when I get the chance to play side characters, I have no preference.

~Pairings
(Yes I will use hearts to make a bulleted list and nobody can stop me.)
♡vampire-human
♡mage-mage (maybe they are enemies? Maybe they are childhood friends?)
♡vampire-vampire
♡human-demon
♡worker-boss
♡prince-peasant

~Miscellaneous stuff
I want to make it very clear that english is not my first language, so, yes I have plenty of room for improvement on my prose. I try very hard to deliver quality responses while I try to get better at writing.
My preferred length is one or two paragraphs, but I usualy try to match my partner's.
As for triggers, there isn't anything worth nothing, but of course if something happens I will for sure mention it.
Kinks and anything of the sort I would like to discuss before getting a roleplay going.

Back
Top Bottom