MxF There's never anything going on, is there?

Currently reading:
MxF There's never anything going on, is there?

Local time
Today 6:36 PM
Alexander Baker is a newly minted police constable: Fresh-faced and full of hope, ready to serve the community and make the world a better place. His place is a far throw from the buzzing metropolis of crime that is London with the worst offence being the theft of a tractor. Nothing ever goes on in the country.
Or does it?

I require a literate partner capable of writing 500+ words per post and creating well-crafted three-dimensional characters as well as actively moving the story.

I am looking for a female character aged 20-25. I have a couple of thoughts on what scandalous action-packed adventures could happen in the sleepy English countryside however I am always keen to hear what others have to say and want to work with someone to create an exciting, fun and adventurous narrative.

So holla at me if this sounds like your jam (and I'll let you know more about my character)!

This sounds awesome! I would love to role play with you on this! I'm an experienced writer who thinks character development is sacred, so please PM me if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom