Either Needed Thicker than Thieves

Currently reading:
Either Needed Thicker than Thieves

CainMightySword

The Oh-So Friendly Ghost
Local time
Today 9:01 AM
Thicker Than Thieves
(Multiple Person Roleplay! I prefer only having females and futas, but I don't mind a man!)
In a modern or fanasty, I welcome future as well!

This is a very simple roleplay that I would like people to make more interesting through OOC chat and roleplay. Please don't contact me if you do not want to engage in plot discussion.

A group of bandits have found themselves on the run from the federal goverment. Which is something they find themselves quite a bit. They are good smugglers, but find themselves in trouble because of their small numbers. Only (3 or 4) people. All have known each other for a few years. All starting to fall for each other, or have already fallen in love with each other.

Or

A small group of people have found themselves coming together by a twist of fate. They are all smugglers or in positions like a smuggler. They will create a super team. The only problem? They all start to become attached to each other, falling for each other even. What happens when one of them gets hurt?

(If anyone knows of the series (or wants to bring magic into this honestly) Red Queen, please tell me if you want to put them into the world of this.)

I like this idea! I would be interested in playing a part!

Back
Top Bottom