Orphaned MxF This is a long shot

Currently reading:
Orphaned MxF This is a long shot

DDarko

Baron
Local time
Today 4:07 AM
I'm honestly just hoping to find someone to play either MGK or Pete Davidson against an OC. I have a plot for a love triangle and I've been craving it thanks to a Wattpad story. I'll list the basic idea below. But we can obviously talk it out more.
Really hoping to find someone. So if you're interested please PM me.

The idea is that MC has been friends with Pete for a long time now. She's finally moved to Cali to dive into her modeling career. Pete offers her a place to stay, but it seems their friendship might be leading somewhere else. However, Pete decides to introduce her to his best friend and there's strong chemistry there. She finds herself stuck between two boys who are fighting for her affection.
This can either lead to her choosing one over the other or even the three of them deciding to have an open relationship with the three of them.

Basic idea for Pete is MC has started at SNL to help with costume design. She meets Pete and things hit off nicely. But what's she has seen in the media has made her hesitant about opening up to him.

MC has been a massive fan for a long time. She's finally won backstage passes. She meets Kells and realize how much more she likes him since she got to see his actual personality. I was thinking they could have a one night stand and then months later run into one another and then we can figure the rest out from there.

Don't know anything about Pete Davidson send me a message if you want to give it a shot?

Back
Top Bottom