This is not the best title in the world, this is a tribute.

Currently reading:
This is not the best title in the world, this is a tribute.

Pintada

Murderess of Darlings
Local time
Today 12:39 PM
Hello! I'm Pintada, formerly known as Mag (made a mistake when I registered, now it's fixed, yadda yadda badabing badaboom).

I'm a bit of a mythology nerd, and I like to incorporate a lot of that into my writing. I love big, dramatic stories with massive operatic character arcs, but I also like "realistic" RP. Human drama is my thing. I love making my characters answer impossible questions. A lot of my stories are centered around the question, "What would you do?"

While I like my RPs to have a lot of humor and heart, I also really like the grim and the gory. Adult themes are welcomed, if not encouraged.

I like to think I'm good at supplying characters for plots, and I'm open to writing any genre or setting. Got a plot you need a quirky side character for? I'm your gal. Need a straight man for your quirky character? Pick me, pick me!

I am an anxious banana so I take a little while to edit and re-edit and re-edit and finally post, but I promise I'll make the wait worth your while. And I promise if you're my RP partner, I'll do my damndest to keep the wait to a day, maximum. What I lack in speed I make up for in enthusiasm.

I'm so excited to write with you!

Last edited:
Mag (oops, didn't catch the typo),

I'm new to this also, so I'm still getting the hang of things as well.

I must say, your energy is invigorating!

We seem to have similar interests, so I'm hoping to start a dialogue with you and see if we can't come up with an idea or something.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Sanctum. I can't wait to see you in action.

By the way, if you wanted a name change, drop me a PM

Mag (oops, didn't catch the typo),

I'm new to this also, so I'm still getting the hang of things as well.

I must say, your energy is invigorating!

We seem to have similar interests, so I'm hoping to start a dialogue with you and see if we can't come up with an idea or something.

Definitely hit me up if you wanna talk plots. I'm putting up my character sheets soon!

Back
Top Bottom