Any This little Neko wants more

Currently reading:
Any This little Neko wants more

Addy

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:28 AM
Hia! So, I am coming back from a long hiatus and I am looking for some RP partners to get me back into things. So... Yeah. I hope you enjoy my RT.

About me
  • So, first off is my work schedule. I work as a caregiver from 9:30 PM to 5:30 AM as a caregiver 4 days a week, so replies during my work times may be delayed, due to my sleep schedule.​
  • I am a literate RPer and a writer of 7+ years. I write in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person, with Past or Present time. So, please tell me your preference on both, because I default to 3rd person with Past tense. I also tend to write 1-3 good and long paragraphs, maybe more if I am in the zone, although if you give me less, I may match your post.​
  • I love romance! Romance is my favorite genre and will always be, so please be open to this, because it is all I do.​

What I am looking for in a partner
  • Able to write at least 1 paragraphs minimum, it is not a must have, although it is preferred.​
  • Anime images for faceclaims​
  • At least, at the VERY least, one reply a day. I do know life gets in the way, all I ask is for some warning if you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time.​
  • I prefer my partners to be mature, at the least. I am not a fan of RPing with youngsters. This is just a preference due to a past experience.​
  • Willing to play females! I only play straight men or lesbians. This is just a preference. I will not play a female in a straight relationship or MxM.​

My pairings

Now, this is where it gets fun, plots and pairings! So, any roles in Red are roles that I wish to play, They are flexible but I prefer to play these ones. (Due to recent events, if you have read through this whole thread, add 'Adzel the Neko' somewhere in your post) Note: Due to a high amount of requests, I will be limiting my RP amount for each pairing. Any pairings with a '*' means that I am craving that RP beyond belief.

Master/Mistress x Maid* (1 Opening)/Slave (1 Opening)/Pet* (1 Opening)

Human Master x Anthro Furry Pet* (3 of 3 Opening)

Human x Shapeshifter (1 of 1 Open)

Bakery Owner x Employee/Customer (2 of 2 Open)

Human x Robot (Chobits Based) (1 of 1 Open)

Mafia Leader x Subordinate (1 of 1 Open)

Prince/Princess x Female Guard (Semi-Arranged Marriage) (1 of 1 Open)

Truck Driver x Hitch Hiker (3 of 3 Open)

College Roommate Romance (FxF Only)(2 of 2 Open)

Boss Blackmail (More info in PM)(3 of 3 open)

Alien x Human (2 of 2 open)

Smut Pairings

So, these pairings will be limited to one per partners. This will be on a first come first served basis. All of these can be long term unless stated otherwise

Incubus x Succubus
Incubus x Human
DDLG Smut
Brother x Sister* (May add some story)
Master x Cumslut
Master x Neko Cumslut
Master x Bunnygirl
Master x Anthro
Public encounter (One Shot)(Potential to turn long term)
Master x Pet/Slave (Smut only-20% Story)
Master x Anthro (Smut Only-20% story)

My official plots

So, this is where you will find plots in which I had come up with myself. If you want to know more about a specific one, please PM me.

If I stay (1 of 2 Open)

So, this is a darker theme, and I should warn you, later in the RP, like way later, My character will die. Please, be able to handle this. Although, after the RP ends and you wanna RP again, I am open to discussing new ideas. Now, for the plot! Now, my character and your character have been dating for about a year, they even got a place together. Well, MC has found out s/he has a tumor on his/her brain, which is inoperable, meaning, s/he will die within 2 years. There are lots of hospital visits and turmoil, but through it, their love sticks and YC will not leave MC for any reason, until they day s/he dies. This is long term, and may include some abuse towards YC, because the tumor affects his behavior, so MC will be aggressive from time to time. If interested, PM me.

I will add more plots down the road, these are just the ones in my head now.

My craved fandoms

So, I am craving a few fandoms right now, maybe some of you could fulfill my fantasies through RP when it comes to fandoms and all.

Harry Potter (Senior Professor OC x Junior Professor OC) (4 of 4 Open)

Pokemon Adventure (OC x OC) (2 of 2 Open)

Black Butler AU (Master x Butler) (2 of 2 Open)

Pokemon Wilderness Survival (Gijinka or OC x OC) (1 of 1 Open)

Angel Beats (OC x Kanade)

League of Legends******* (Details in a PM)(Craving so bad)(5 of 5 Open)

My semi darker pairings

Please be warned that these themes can be quite dark, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not choose one of these pairings.

Stalker x Victim (1 of 1 Open)

Kidnapper x Victim* (Stockholm Syndrome) (3 of 3 Open)

Yandere x Victim (Includes death and very dark themes) (1 of 1 Open)

Abusive Relationship (Will explain more in a PM) (3 of 3 Open)​

Urgh such a shame that it doesn't seem like the two of us could work something out DX I love League of Legends so much! But I just wanted to say welcome and hello you have a really nice request thread, so clean and easy to read :3

@Starwise What do you mean? I am open, if you wanna work something out, PM me.

Hiya :P Im interested in the Master/Slave pairing, Brother/Sister, and DDLG. Any of those suit a craving?

Still looking

I'm interested in the Master/Mistress and Maid pairing, along with the Brother/Sister pairing. Would you be willing to rp any of those with me?

Adzel the Neko

Would you like to do a Poke on Inspired role play?

Back
Top Bottom