Demigod
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:39 PM
Meat Shredder Claws.jpg
This Product Saved My Marriage
Suzanne Moffit
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

After deciding to take my husband to see the new Wolverine movie, (it was his birthday, and he had been asking since he had seen the trailer for that superhero motion picture), he had been attempting to be a homemade "Wolverine" with my $220 chef knife set! I swear this man was going to drive me to the crazy house every time he went into the kitchen because he wanted to "make a sammich"! I had discussed this with our pastor's wife one morning after church, and the Lord saw fit to let the secret slip through that blessed woman's lips! She told me, "Come on now, Ms. Suzie! Haven't you heard of the Meat Shredder Claws?" My jaw fell so low it hit the pew on its way down to the floor!

Hearing of that product, I phoned our son, Eugene, and had him walk me through that Amazon where I had found a pair. I tell you what, they were cheaper than my chef's knives! Only $24.99 and with FREE SHIPPING! Thank you, Meat Shredder Claws, for saving my sanity and my husband's life. It was only a matter of time before he stabbed himself again with my knives and the next time, he wouldn't have been so lucky. You saved my marriage!

Oh, I would have given this a 5 ⭐ review, but I had to take away a ⭐ since he whipped them out in character on my mother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom