Either Needed Three's a Crowd

Currently reading:
Either Needed Three's a Crowd

gayboyuwu

Village Idiot
Local time
Today 5:38 PM
Hey all!! So I've come crawling here for a very basic idea with a very minor twist. Basically I was thinking of doing a master/slave rp (basic, I know) but instead of the standard 2 characters I was thinking 3? Or maybe 4 but that's pushing it.

As for basic rules
1. Be literate. I don't expect perfection as we are all humans but I want it to be literate.
2. Respect the limits of each other. If person A Isn't okay with sexual violence then I don't want person B to try and implement any.

That's it for rules because I have a big head but no thoughts. I'll be attaching my characters bio at the end of this post but as for yours I'm not picky. If your chara is the master then I would prefer they not be the same species as my chara. Other than that I'm not picky, they can be human, dragon, vampire, or whatever. They can be whatever gender too!! Its all up to you.

I think that's it? I'm down for Master/Master/Slave or Slave/Slave/Master. If you are also interested on doing a 1on1 rp where you play a master and slave or master and master to go with my own slave then I'm down thank u.

[
Basil Booker, is a male neko (tortoiseshell tail and ears) at the age of 24 (Born 2/22/1996). He is 5'5, weighs about 133pds, has long brown hair and blue eyes, and what he usually wears is feminine clothes. He prefers stuff that are bright and colourful or pastel.

Personality wise Basil is hard headed and snarky, and /very/ defensive. But, with care and just a little bit of patience, Basil will be more open and insightful to ideas. Basil has difficulty with people, and so naturally he's warmer and more trusting to those that reciprocate such feeling. However, if they have poor attitudes or behavior, he's more closed off. Unironically, he loves to be pet, and complimenting him doesn't hurt either. However he's not a defenseless Doe, if he needs to take care of something he's more than capable.

Once comfortable with a person Basil is /very/ clingy, and absolutely adores affection of any kind. He is also a very sexual person, and is always down to fuck. He is willing to do whatever he must to please his partner, and he respects them as long as they respect him.

Basil's childhood was good, and just like everyone elses. Both parents, good financial situation, etc. He lived a happy life, and had a nice childhood.

Basil had ok grades in school. But when he got into high school Basil met a boy who was mentally abusive who would manipulate Basils decisions and convinced him to drop out which Basil happily did. After a few more months Basil finally left him.

After this Basil decided to fix up his life, and he started by getting a real job as a barista. Basil lived comfortably by himself, but with people over a lot.

Despite his casual and confidant exterior Basil is actually quite self conscious deep down of his body, him thinking his body was too fat or too skinny or that he wasn't pretty enough.

Basil is also self conscious about not being as good as other people, mostly the exes of his partners, and believes that he will wake up to find his partner out of his life. But he never admits his insecurities, with making his partner happy to avoid such things from happening so they will stay. But if they leave Basil has enough sense not to guilt them back into his life

]

Back
Top Bottom