nymph
Local time
Today 4:28 PM
Pronouns
she/her

Come hither.

5e9b2671ceaf1c7454d6de340956e3de.jpg

Hello everyone!
I am Vesta, a novella roleplayer looking for some new stories to tell. If you've a knack for; adventures, fantasy settings, romance and/or darker themes all woven through a large overarching storyline please do stay. I've got a feeling we'll get along <3

freshwater-jellyfish-01.png

Here's some information about me and how I write;
- I will always try to write above 1k words. Whilst I believe there is no point in writing pure filler, I like details in my posts. The environment, my character's feelings and thoughts, their little gestures or actions. My posts will not contain an abundance of filler (I do like writing, so sometimes I can get carried away haha) but instead I try to give you as much information as possible so you can have an easier time with your own reply.
- My favourite genres are; any amount of fantasy, historical settings always captivate me more than modern ones, and as for the rest there is nothing I'd shy away from. Romance is somehow always included in my roleplays, but I never wish for it to be the focus. Look at it as my favourite sub-genre. I want the characters we play to connect whilst working towards a common goal (Or possibly against one another. Who doesn't love enemies to lovers?) Overall you may come to me with any plot and genre, those are never deal breakers for me so no worries.
- Speaking of romance; I loveee doubling. I preffer doing that over just focusing on two characters. The story gets stale when it's the same people repeating the same spiel between them whilst the only changed factor is their environment. Thus to combat that I try to add as many characters as possible. Seriously, don't be shy the more the merrier so if you've got a group of OCs you've been dying to use feel free to drop in and tell me about them!
- Almost any pairing is fine with me. I prefer MxF, but I am open to FxF or MxM. Just keep in mind I am a woman, so I have no experience of my own to use for writing MxM pairings.
- Texting OOC is perfectly alright. I love discussing plot and developing the lore or world building of our story between replies. Don't be surprised if right after I make my post I also send you about five paragraphs explaining my idea for some arc we may very well never do. I don't expect you to be as engaged as me but I do ask that you keep this in mind about me. But if I get annoying just tell me! Communication is everything <3
- And to finish off with my most important detail; I don't do pure NSFW. Never, ever. My plots are always focused on the story first. I won't try and skim over a sex scene if you wish for one but it has to make sense for the plot, it has to make sense for the characters, and it has to hold some value.

And as for the things I seek in a partner;
- I love reading. But to expect a professional author level of literacy is simply unfair to both you and myself. However I would like to start a roleplay with someone whose grammar is consistent. (a few mistakes are nothing, don't worry) I also often look for a varied vocabulary. That is to say give me more than "She said, he said," and such. I'm not a stickler for rules and correct punctuation, so please don't see me as some keyboard-warrior of grammar. I won't bite. These are just things that tend to stick out to me from the get-go.
- Continuing with writing details, if possible I'd appreciate it if your average is about 800 words per message. While my own is around 1k I don't think it's right to expect that from everyone. Mind you that is a very soft limit. I won't go around trying to count your words I promise. It's just a point of reference.
- As for characters you're welcome to play as whoever. My face claims are usually from video games (I just make an MMO character and call it a day haha) but I don't mind switching between styles. All I ask is that you provide me with some basic information prior to us starting.
- Likewise please be willing to not only play multiple "main" characters but also a few side characters of your own. I'd like us both to pull equal weight in world building so it'd be nice if you could help me make our worlds feel as interactive as possible!
- And to finish off; Message me with either an idea or a question please! One too many times someone would message me with nothing but a "Hello" or "I've seen your thread" and truthfully I've no idea what to say. You don't have to approach me with a complete plot unless you have one in mind, but please write in something I can answer to. Thank youu <3

c861cd6e024e249f84d064add1454404.jpg
  • Here are my favourite pairings in terms of character archetypes/professions
    Detective x Criminal
    Assassin x Target
    Angel x Devil
    Witch x Witch Hunter
    Werewolf x Vampire
    God x God Slayer
    Knight x Royal
    Paladin x Assassin
    Siren x Pirate
    Guard x Prisoner
    Monster x Human
    Cowboy x Cowboy
  • The things I'm craving the most will be marked with *. and all of these are open for doubling!

Genshin Impact*
    Hazbin Hotel*
    Bungou Stray Dogs*
    Valorant
    League of Legends
    Overwatch
    Warframe
    Fire Force

Note: I can portray any character you'd like me to but please send me your own head-canons and ideas! That way I can do a better job at providing you with something enjoyable ^^
  • - Enemies to lovers
    • Forced proximity
    • She/he fell first but he/she fell harder
    • Unhealthy obsessions, Yandere tropes (I tend to like darker romances, yes, but they're not required)
    • Cowboys
    • Mermaids
    • Faeries, elves, all of those are chefs kiss
    • Extreme angst, like bawl your eyes out angst
    • I dunno the name of this but I love a detective rp where the murderer and detective fall in love
    • Medieval fantasy
    • Mutual pining
    • Jealousy

Phew, that's it! Thank you for reading this far and if you're interested feel free to message me. I wish you all a wonderful day <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom