MxF Time Traveler's Requests

Currently reading:
MxF Time Traveler's Requests

Time Traveler

Time is irrelevant and therefore I'm never late
Local time
Today 7:15 AM
Greetings folks. I'm looking for some female partners to let my imagination run wild with. I've mostly role-played medieval/fantasy style and recently I'm getting into a more diverse selection of genre. I only play male characters as my main character but I can play female characters too. That is no problem at all. Also, I can multi-character like it's going out of style. Sometimes I wonder if I should just write books but I feel like my skill is inadequate. I've had some bad partners for the past couple of years... true role-players are hard to find. I need your assistance in honing my skills.

ABOUT ME:

I've been playing for nearly 16 years now. I'm by no means a professional but I do know the rules of the game. I often find myself overwhelmed with too many role-plays at a time so I'm only accepting a few. I have my days where I'm burned out and don't wish to even think about role-playing while other days I can't get enough of it. My status updates are the key to my being. So if you are curious to know why I haven't responded or replied in a while, check there. :) I admit, though, I don't always post my hiatus due to the fact that real life happens and I wasn't prepared to be busy for a while. I will do my best!

ROLEPLAYING STYLE:

I typically try to do 2-3 paragraphs. I try to reply with accuracy, spelling, and grammar but I don't always succeed. With that said, I don't expect perfect grammar or spelling from my partners. Accidents and mistakes happen so I WILL NOT pick apart every little sentence and point out the flaws in it. If I can understand what is being said... we are good. If I can't... then I'll send a PM asking what was being said and work from there.

I will respect you and your characters. I will not god-mode nor will I make actions for your character without consulting you first. Sometimes, when deemed necessary for the sake of plot movement, we will have to have something fantastic happen for our characters that might need a touch of god-modding. In that event, I will contact you with my ideas and go from there. I won't willingly take anything that you rightfully control away from you. If I do, it will be by pure accident and I will be more than happy to fix my reply.

ROLEPLAYERS:

HAVE FUN! I want us to have fun in our story. If I write more than you or I'm more detailed than you... don't feel bad. I want you to feel like you are part of something special because you are! I try to write a lot to hone my skills and work on my descriptive writing. It's not a competition and I don't want you to ever feel like you aren't good enough. Even if you give me but only a few sentences, don't sweat it. I may have a problem if I don't know what you are talking about... but I'll ask, understand, and carry on. I'm not a grammar Nazi and I don't expect you to sit at your computer or phone with a dictionary and a thesaurus and write me the most detail and complicated reply in the world with vocabulary that is out of this world. Just go with the flow. In retrospect, please don't criticize me or point out every little flaw in my replies. We all have a real life and a lot of us have several role-plays going on at once. Mistakes are bound to happen. Just be understanding because I will. I may not write as much as you or be as detailed as you but be patient with me. We all write differently and have a different style.

I'm pretty patient with players and ask for players to be equally patient with me. I understand real life happens and we are not able to reply every day. I have a busy life as well. I'm married to a lovely lady and we have a baby on the way so my replies may be slow at times or I might be off the site for a couple days. I give my solemn promise that I will not leave you hanging and I will inform you if I'm not into the role-play anymore. Otherwise, unless you heard from me specifically, I will respond to you when I can. I will also give a heads up on my status updates if I'm going to be gone.

• Zelda Universe (Fandom/Orignal Plot) (Looking)
    I've always wanted to do a Zelda Role-Play. I would like to play Link and I'm looking for a female to play Saria. (We can bend the rules some. We aren't writing canon books or anything. We are indulging our imagination.) Saria is a skilled fighter (skills and weapons are up to the female player) and they set off on an adventure to save Hyrule. I figure, like the game, we will have countless adventures, so the plot will vary from time to time. If you do not wish to play Saria and wish to play an original made character, by all means! Rating: PG-13. Non-Canon.

Or, we can spice it up some. We can have a similar role-play as I described above except for it being set in an alternate reality. Not like Majora's Mask, but where Link and (Female Character) are evil and they plan to take over Hyrule. Again, the plot will vary from time to time but the bottom line is... RULE HYRULE! hehe.

• Star Trek ENT Era Plot (Fandom/Original Plot) (Looking)
    In 2162, the Nx-07 Constellation has been refitted and is ready to launch. The newly promoted Captain Jacob Carter is to assume command. All the crew is in place except for one key officer, the first officer. (Seeking female partner for the position.) The role-play will involve space exploration, alien planets, first contact, action, and drama. I'm considering having other role-players for the crew. PM me if you wish to join the crew. Male and female welcomed for crew posting. Will involve a romance between Captain and first officer. Rating: PG-13 Non-Canon. (Meaning the NX-07, crew names, uniforms, ship designs may not be part of the ST universe but will have the same history and future as Star Trek.)
  • Star Trek TOS Plot (Fandom/Original Plot) (FILLED)
  • In 2268, the U.S.S. Excelsior is Constitution Class Starship that gets a slight modification. Like the Enterprise, it embarks on a five-year mission of exploration to seek out new life forms and new civilizations. I would play Captain Kyle Walker. Seeking (Female Character) for the first officer/science officer position. Again. If anyone is interested in being part of the crew. PM me. Male and Female welcomed for crew posting. Rating: PG-13. Non-Canon. (Meaning the Excelsior, crew names, uniforms, ship designs may not be part of the ST universe but will have the same history and future as Star Trek.)
  • The Speakeasy (Original Story) (FILLED)
    "The Speakeasy" involves my character being from the year 2085. He works for a company that is experimenting with time travel. His colleague turns out to be a murderous psychopath and uses the labs time portal to travel to the 1930's where he could freely murder people and not get caught. My character has to go back in time to stop him but he ends up getting stranded. Once my character arrives, the strain from traveling through time renders him un-conscience and is found by (FEMALE CHARACTER) who works for a speakeasy. (FEMALE CHARACTER) discovers his futuristic equipment in his pockets and decides to keep the secret between them and helps him try and catch the man. She gets him a job as a bartender at the speakeasy and the rest is up for our imagination. Romance is great. SMUT is optional. Rating: PG-13 or XXX. [Depending on Partner] (Original Story)
  • Back to the Future IV (Fan Fiction) (Looking)
    I love the Back to the Future movies and always wondered what the fourth movie would be about. I want to play Doctor Emmett Brown. Although I have no plot as of yet... I wanted to pitch the idea out to you all and we can brainstorm. Rating: PG-13. (Non-Canon)

• The Epsilon Project (Original Story) (Looking)
    The newly designed ship, Exploration Space Ship (E.S.S.) Epsilon was designed to reach planets outside of the solar system. All ships up until now have only traveled to planets in our own solar system. The Epsilon is fitted with a Daedelus Star Drive that is capable of opening a wormhole in space and traveling to any point in space. Depending on how far the destination is will dictate how long the voyage will be through the wormhole. I would play the engineer that created the star drive on the Epsilons maiden voyage. My character would be the chief engineer; helping to ensure full function of the star drive and to fully field test it in action. PLOT: The ship encounters a habitable planet with life readings on the surface. The Captain orders a group of explorers to land on the planet and investigate. Upon not finding the life readings on the surface except for crazy plant life and random rodent lifeforms, they decide to abandon the mission and return to the ship; only to find that they have been invaded by the unfound lifeforms that can camouflage themselves and are extremely deadly. They are far more intelligent than humans and they quickly learn how to sabotage the ship while trying to kill the crew. Rating: PG-13 (Original Story)
If any female players that wish to hit me up with their own sci-fi ideas... PLEASE! hehe. I prefer to play human characters and play with human characters. Depending on the character that you pitch out to me, I may be curious to try it out as long as it's nothing too crazy. I will keep adding updates to this post if I have a change in ideas, added ideas or found someone to take the position for a role-play. I am open to other sci-fi ideas including Medieval/Fantasy, futurisitc and so on.

For the record, I am a happily married man and my wife knows that I am on this site; making these requests. She knows that this is just a fantasy and she is the one I will cuddle up to in bed every single night. I do have Skype if you wish to be friends and chat.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm pretty interested in some of the ideas you have here! I really want to get into the Star Trek ENT Era Plot (Fandom/Original Plot) one. But that Back To The Future IV idea is just so intriguing...

Hey there! I'm pretty interested in some of the ideas you have here! I really want to get into the Star Trek ENT Era Plot (Fandom/Original Plot) one. But that Back To The Future IV idea is just so intriguing...
I'll PM you with some details.

Back
Top Bottom