Currently reading:
Unspecified Title

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
Gonna keep this one short as I'm done with typing out big openings for these :)

Basics-
Been rping for about 10 years on and off for the past 18 years.
Can roleplay both male and female characters and do MxF or FxF roleplays.
Romance is a must for me, I'm a mega romantic who loves to torment her characters.
Fantasy is a 90% must, I can SOMETIMES be convinced to do non fantasy but it's rare.
I type third person past tense and would prefer a partner who does the same.

Roleplays I'm looking for. (always open to creaking worlds together)

I remember doing a roleplay like this probably 12 years ago and it suddenly popped back into my mind.

Original plot I want to base off of-
Fae prince of Summer falls in love with a human girl who was marked as his by a tattoo she accidentally got. Of course there are wars with the other fae courts and conflict, including her not wanting to join him. She can see fae but it's a death sentence if fae know you can see them so she's hid it her whole life, doesn't realize she's getting the tattoo marking that's his, she is just drawn to the tattoo.

another idea I had was two characters, preferably of higher status (can even be of different races if we're going mega fantasy, like fae vs elves or something) who were childhood friends, have since drifted and do not know where the other is. One day during a great battle they meet again, on opposite sides of course. We can see where it goes from there, do they meet in secret? are they both royalty and their parents decide they would make a good match to stop the war? etc. Always looking to create a story behind it, just seeing the battle where they realize it's each other in my head and need to get it out.

Might add more later as I get more ideas.

Pm me if you wanna look into it :)

Back
Top Bottom