Currently reading:
Closed To Hunt Or Be Hunted | >> semi-sub needed <<

microhexa

You can read!
Staff member
Herald
Local time
Today 8:28 PM
With this, I mean that I'm searching for someone who can play a character who appears pretty submissive at first... but later blossoms into a lovely lady who learns to function more independently, gradually moving away from being so submissive when MC begins to view her as an actual person - only then can romantic attraction properly develop between them.

>> Please do not reply here!! Send me a private message instead. <<

...to save my soul from an eternity of weeping in despair

Like fantasy? Dark fantasy? How about demons? And romance? Now, what about forbidden romance?

If you like all of the above, this idea may just catch your fancy... Assuming that you can withstand the full force of my passion. Because that's one hell of a fiery beast when it does break free - don't say I didn't warn ya~

So, I've recently taken a liking to world-building - to give my character(s) an environment that shapes them - but without planning out every little detail in advance, so here's a link to a site where I've decided to drop whatever snippets of information seem relevant/cool to know. (it should include a visual link to a character sheet for MC at the bottom of the page)
=> Click right... here.
=> Direct link to my character sheet right... here.

Note: This world is loosely based off "Kimetsu no Yaiba" so if you're into that anime but wished for some romance between a demon slayer (MC) and a demon (YC) rather than a platonic sibling relation between the two (as adorable as it was!!), chances are that you'll like this idea. Characters are, of course, over the age of 18 and act like it.

I'll likely be updating this little digital notebook as more ideas come to mind. What I've added so far is the bare-minimum for a roleplay - a single character and a lil bit of history. And for the record, all of the images are from Pinterest - I couldn't draw anything more than a snazzy stick-figure even if my life depended on it. hehe

Now, what I didn't include in my little digital notebook was the actual plot - well, the beginning of it, anyway. So, here you go:

As one of the top Demon Slayers in the land, the last thing Ambrose Milo Castell expected was to be 'gifted' nothing other than... a demon. The very thing he despised so much and had vowed to hunt till extinction. As much as she behaved like any human woman, timid and all, he wasn't about to let himself be fooled. To him, it was all a cleverly crafted act. There was no way that a demon could retain their humanity after being turned by one of the seven remaining Demon Lords, who were the most fearsome of demons.

Her powers were heavily restricted with a collar of sorts, and it was determined that she would be his bait, to lure other demons into a false sense of safety. Then, he could take them out without too much effort. She was nothing more than a tool to him, threatened into obedience - to be seen but not heard. This wasn't the first time she had encountered a Demon Slayer, either. Prior to becoming his property, she had been passed around by various high-ranking Demon Slayers, all of which had eventually grown tired of having to deal with someone who couldn't even fight, for without her demonic powers, she might as well have been a mere mortal. But the Demon Slayer Corps wasn't taking any chances, either. She was to serve as bait till the day she died.

Ambrose was to be her last chance. If he too decided that he couldn't stand her, she would be put to death. As her new master, he was the closest thing she had to a friend... as far as he was from it. On the bright side, as long as she obediently trailed around after him, she could not be killed by any official Demon Slayer, not without seriously ruffling the wrong person's feathers. As little as he cared about her, she was still useful to him. For another Demon Slayer to go against his will would be a sign of great disrespect, one that would not go unpunished. So, at least her safety was ensured, even if she was nothing more than a tool to him.

But when it became clearer to him how badly the demon desired to return to being human once more, even being willing to disobey his direct orders just to catch a glimpse of the artifact that might hold a clue to how her transformation could be reversed... his resolve began to falter as he found himself wondering whether it could truly be the case that she still held onto her humanity. (The beauty of character development!!)

Possible turning point: MC is incapacitated by something sudden and unexpected... and decides to make a leap of faith where he releases YC from her restraining collar, so she can get the two of them out of this mess with the help of her demonic abilities. Heck, perhaps she even considers running off and leaving him behind despite her promise to help him if he released her. But then she decides to come back for him even though he doesn't have any power over her anymore - So cute!!! *squeals in uwu*
- That'll most certainly prompt some rather interesting conversations between them, even though they don't normally have actual conversations, person-to-person.

Oh yes, and do check out my preferences before shooting me a PM:

1. Keep me in the loop.
    We all have times when real life demands our attention more than usual, and that's totally okay. Just don't ghost on me, it hurts. So. badly. Please don't leave me hanging forever, it makes me want to crawl into a bottle of brandy and never reemerge.

2. Write something legible.
    I won't shoot you on the spot if you sometimes make minor spelling/grammar mistakes. Just make sure that I can understand what you're writing, and I'll be cool with it. It makes me sad when I receive a lovely-looking roleplay post... but simply cannot decipher what my partner means.

This also goes for more visual stuff like formatting and how the post is structured. Imagine if this entire post was crammed into one insanely long paragraph - how would your eyes and brain feel? Not exactly amazing, I could imagine. :p

3. We're writing this story together.
    Honestly, I can be a little controlling when it comes to roleplays simply because I love to plan out all sorts of things even before the roleplay has properly begun. Although, I can't fully fill in for another person's ideas. Because otherwise I'd hop into a text editor and write my own novel already. So share the inner workings of your beautiful mind with me! Or don't. Just don't leave me feeling like I'm trying to tell a story with brick wall as my storytelling buddy. *paws at your clothing with puppy eyes*

And no one-liners. I'm begging you... don't give me that, it gives me terrible soul-ache. T_T

4. Sweet, sweet romance.
    No abuse stories here, please. When I include romance in a story of any kind, only the sweet stuff goes. Of course, I'm not saying that romantic attraction can't cause conflicts around our characters (it nearly always does with my roleplays, hehe - especially in the case of forbidden romance). But they're not going to be beating/tying each other up for pleasure and all that. *shudders* Or even scaring the other into submission once the chemistry gets going between them. They'll instead be doing their best to encourage positive growth in each other. Yes, even if one of them is a demon and the other is a demon slayer/hunter. That's what makes it so damn adorable. *boops you on the nose*

5. The birds and the bees.
    Quite frankly, I can't see our characters bedding each other anytime soon, even after the turning point occurs between them and he begins to treat her more like a valued companion. Ambrose is about the least likely person in existence to even think about making use of the Red Light District, plus it'll take him a while to properly warm up to YC. But once he does... I could imagine him turning out to be quite the romantic. Although he still doesn't know shit about how a female body works or even looks like beneath those clothes. Not everyone is an expert at making love to another person right away, after all.

But yeah. This isn't off the table, although I'm the sort who likes to fade to black with the steamiest parts and then describe how MC feels about it afterwards. I tend to find that this little preference can be the breaking point with potential partners. It's not that I don't want them to have those special moments, I'm just not that interested in writing whatever adventures they might have under the sheets, y'know?
Well. I suppose that's it for now. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom