Unspecified To play with demons...(this is under construction)

Currently reading:
Unspecified To play with demons...(this is under construction)

Shalesta

Shadow Demon
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:58 AM
Who Am I As A Writer?

I am a old Roleplayer. I'm currently 25 and I've been writing since i was 7. I've been role-playing since i was 13. I am currently trying to do better in word choice and detail. I enjoy writing and get more into it when there is a good story involved. I'm very relaxed and don't pressure my partner to do anything they dislike. I rather we all just have fun.

Smut vs Plot

I will just throw this out here. I play male or female. I'm also Bisexual. I won't lie, I LOVE a good sex scene. With that being said, I rather have a good plot. With that being said, I have no problem with sex being the main plot, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T GET STALE. The story needs to have a reason to it. So I'm all for Smut, but give a good plot as well.

Limits to Roleplays

I have done many things in Role-plays. I won't mention them all. I feel that everyone should get to write out what they enjoy. So if you come to me with a over the to Rp that you really want to do, then let me hear it. As long as you have a good plot behind it, I'll be more than happy to write with you. I'm not judgmental. Just have fun!

Characters
Now before I start listing my characters, I will say this. Any of characters can be used in any RP (Unless it's a plot of my own then I will have their name listed) So if you like a character feel free to tell me and give me the plot you like. (more will be added in time)

Name: Shalesta Malphis

Sex: Male

Race: Shadow Demon

S.O: Bi-Sexual

Appearance: Tall thin frame, Pale Skin, Long jet black hair, body is toned.

Special Features: Left eye changes colors, right eye is blind and covered by a patch, body is always cold to the touch.

Outfit: Wears a black suit, with a dark green vest, dark violet tie, a bright violet handkerchief in his coat pocket, dress pants, and dress shoes.

Personality: Very proper, cocky, known to be insane. Shalesta is very smooth with his words, capable of charming most he meets. His actions may seem dark and twisted at times, but he always has his reasons.

What to expect with him: Shalesta is a sex crazed Demon. Smut will be involved at some point. No this doesn't mean that will be the only plot, but it will be in the RP. I play Shalesta very well and stick to his personality. If you don't like the way he is, then I suggest you pick another character. I will be playing him as I made him. Expect there to be some rather odd/disturbing twists in the RP.

Plot Ideas!

Lust of a Shadow Demon RP (Taken)

Demom x any (fantasy time HEAVY MATURE PLOT)

Mc is a powerful demon that lives in the void. There he has built a might mansion filled with servants loyal to him. Every year he seeks out fresh servants and raids villages. Tonight Mc goes to YC village and attacks. In the process MC finds YC and takes them away to spare the village. Once brought to the Mansion, YC soon finds out that they are more than just a normal servant. YC is to be the new 'Lover' of MC. Will they find something more in the end? Or will it just be another slave?
(This Rp will be based around a very rough sexual plot. Where YC will have to indure a multitude of sexual violations. If you have a concern of what that is, it can be discussed)

Breaking the Bonds of a Slave (Taken)
Sub x Dom MxM or MxF (Modern time HEAVY MATURE PLOT)

MC is a slave who has been traded off many times. MC entire life has been nothing more than sexual affairs. YC comes across the slave auction, not really to buy but to watch. When MC comes up, no one goes to bid, meaning that if no one buys, he will be killed. Knowing this YC gives out a bid and wins MC. This Roleplay will be about Mc unlearning to be a sex Slave and trying to adjust to a normal life with the help of YC. How will the two feel about each other in time? Will MC ever change?

The Inner Demon (Taken)
Jack x Any Female (Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy world. Action romance RP)

Jack is a human who has a Demon (Spade) Inside him. He has held the demon in for several years now, but the urge to let him go grows stronger everyday. In time he found a goal worthy to fight for, helping him hold the demon back. Jack became a guard for an ancient civilization known as Azzeh, where the last royal family member is now passing away. Jack is told of a family member who was taken away to be protected in case the family met an untimely death. With the last member passing, an evil power rises within a neighboring kingdom as a man raises an army to bring down the now weaken kingdom Azzeh. Jack must find YC, the last remaining family of a dying kingdom. Will YC accept her new postion? Or will she think Jack a madman?

A Blight on Life (Open)
FxF- Blight x Any Female (Modern Fantasy world. Dark Smut Romance RP)

(This RP is mainly for Dark Smut Plot. If you don't like smut based RPs then this isn't for you)
Blight is the daughter of Shalesta and like any Shadow Demon she likes to cause chaos and have fun. Once she was out on her own, the young demon began to seek out poor victims for her twisted sexual desires and experiments. Her powers still fresh and unbalanced, she draws attention from many supernatural creatures as well. Unknowing to her she draws the attention of a powerful creature. She gets caught and is tricked (or forced) to go with this creature. Once taken she is tortured, abused, and violated for the creatures pleasure.

(Alternative Plot) Blight find a creature she takes interest in and takes it with her. Their she uses it for her experiments and sexual desires.
(More to come)

Last edited:
hey I am interested in the fisrt plot pm me if you are still looking

I would love to try the second plot. That sounds so lovely.

I'll work something in for A Blight on Life, if you want. *giggles, dives into a pillow fort, turns around to let bright eyes peek out of the pillows* o3o

Back
Top Bottom