MxM Top looking for a Bottom to do long-term RP ideas

Legolass

Mistress Leggy of Amethyst
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:20 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Witch
Hey everybody! It's ya favourite elf Legolas, finally back for some angsty, hurt/comfort, romantic, adventurous roleplays. A few things to know about me are that I prefer to RP in the third person. I like getting to talk with my partners out of roleplay and get to know them because it's polite and it makes things more interesting when I know what you want to get out of this. I have no problems RPing smut, however, I would like a decent ratio of smut to story. Check out my F-List for all of those juicy little details. I would prefer a power bottom here, but I can handle plain jane bottom. Onwards to the plots! Note: I have preferences for who I play, they are noted in the plot description.

My character is a simple guy, really, he just wants to live his life like any normal person. The problem with that is that his father is the head of a massive crime family and wants him in the family business. He is being threatened and coerced to maintain his role in the family and is in the middle of doing a drug deal when your character busts them and wants to do a bit of an exchange. I.E: They'll help my character stay out of prison if he helps them put his dad in prison.

This one has no preference because it's a free for all. Humans have steadily hunted down the last of every race besides theirs, and now the remaining others hide what they really are in order to avoid being slaughtered. The two characters meet on the road and begin travelling together because of safety in numbers, both trying to escape the humans reach. My guy is an elf, yours can be whatever you want.

There are two factions of fairies, those of the light and those of the dark. Constantly at war, but they decide to change that by kidnapping the heir to the throne of the other kingdom. I have no preference for who I play here. I can play the dark Prince and the light Prince. We can talk out who gets kidnapped and held against his will.

Both are princes! But! I have no preference for who plays which prince. The story is that Prince A is holding a ball to fin a spouse and Prince B happens to be there with their sister who is hoping to be chosen as Prince A's Queen, but Prince B is chosen instead.

This could just be me projecting my obsession with a new webtoon I found and watching Aquaman, but...
The classic human/mermaid hybrids. Hybrids have been living amongst humans for hundreds of years now, however, nobody actually knows they exist. A is from a mer-kingdom under the sea, a warrior, but gets washed ashore after losing a fight and being knocked unconscious. B finds them and takes care of them. Thats it. Thats the plot.
So this is more based on the webtoon I read. Two kingdoms, two mermaids. A is destined to die. B is destined to kill A. Only then will both their kingdoms issues be resolved. But, what happens when neither want to follow that path, and run away? And meet. And fall in love.

Anyway, hit me up! More plots will be added later, but that's everything for now. I have no problem doing the same plot with multiple people. Have a nice day and thank you for taking the time to read!​

Last edited:
I am interested in rping with you!!! I'm super interested in "The Divide", "Sparrowmen", and "A Royal Ball". 😮 Are you interested any of those, still?

Hello! Are you still accepting? I have a character I believe is perfect for criminal x detective.

Hey! I'd be interested in doing the Criminal x Detective scenario if it's still available.

If your still open to doing The Divide or Under the Sea I am up for it :) I'd love to get to know you and work out plot details, and figure out what we'd want to do. Also I know the webtoon your talking about! I haven't checked up on it in a while so I forgot the name but I did enjoy the bit I did read! You have good taste

If your still open to doing The Divide or Under the Sea I am up for it :) I'd love to get to know you and work out plot details, and figure out what we'd want to do. Also I know the webtoon your talking about! I haven't checked up on it in a while so I forgot the name but I did enjoy the bit I did read! You have good taste
Absolutely! PM me and we can figure out which one

Back
Top Bottom