MxF Torture chamber anyone?

Currently reading:
MxF Torture chamber anyone?

Brist

The Lady, or the Lioness?
Local time
Today 9:39 AM
I have a hankering for some violence.

Let me get my stipulations out of the way.

1. No one-liners. I dont need a novel, and some dialogue might call for shorter posts, but I want to feel your writing.

2. Literacy. I'm no Charles Dickens, but I want a story. Typos can be excused, but if you can't hold together a complete sentence, I'm not for you.

3. Smut. I like my smut, a lot, but i will cockblock the hell out of your character if you get too wrapped up in it and forget the plot. Speaking of smut:
-few limits. I don't really do incest well. Can't get into it really.
- no excrement stuff. Might be down for piss play if it suits the character dynamic.

4. No fandoms. Please. Vague similarities to particular books or movies are okay, but I will not play a character made up by someone else.

5. My character will not roll over and give up easily so dont expect a sweet little angel.

6. See where it goes. I don't like a whole lot of planning in my plot. Lets hash out the basics, and feel our way through. I'll give you surprises and I hope you will do the same.

7. If you cannot handle nonconsensual... uh.. relations... Whether with your character, mine, or NPCs, I'm probably not the gal for you.

8. No furries.

Give me something dark, violent, and bloody to work with. No particular plot in mind.

I might---might--- be willing to play a male character for the right plot. Will update if any ideas or stories come to me.

Edited to add: might be down for FxF.

Adding some more, transferring this over from another site.

I've had a concept in my brain but i need a lover of music to make it work. You ever close your eyes when you hear the right song and just feel the story in every word and riff? I'd like to take a song and play a plot off of it. If you have a song suggestion, I'll consider it.

Ideas if you're intrigued:

Had Me A Girl by the Civil Wars

It Will Come Back by Hozier.

In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth by Coheed and Cambria

Master of Puppets by Metallica

Cowboys from Hell by Pantera

Whore by In This Moment

Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.

Sweet Things by the Pretty Reckless.

If you're not digging the music idea, shoot something at me. Very few limits here, but I don't do furries. If you've seen my other roleplays, it's safe to assume there will be a fair amount of smut, but not for lack of plot. Dominant male characters appreciated.

Some vague story/setting ideas I have-

Fantasy- somehow coexisting in a war-plagued land, hardened characters by the required callous of death. Medeival or similar. (In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth by Coheed and Cambria)

Dystopia- maybe not cyberpunk, but think industrial cities with lots of lights and alleys for secrets. Sheet metal and precarious buildings where they live. Some sort of conspiracy maybe? (Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz)

Victorian supernatural- Lizzy Bennett finds a completely different side to Mr. Darcy. Maybe not as such, different characters and a plot much astray, but imagine the possibilities! I'm open to many variations on the Victorian style. (Familiar Taste of Poison by Halestorm)

Bloody Horror- search the cobwebbed corners of your mind. Can you scare me? I'm a horror movie connoisseur, some favorites being My Soul To Take, anything Rob Zombie, Spit on Your Grave (1 and 2), Hostel (again both), Texas Chainsaw, Amityville Horror (all of them). (House on a Hill by The Pretty Reckless)

Apologies if I'm rambling. Trying to give you a feel. Please be up for some OOC chat in PM. I want to make sure we are both heading in directions we'll enjoy. And also feel free to go through some of my other rps.

Last edited:
Oh I think ya gonna fit right in with our lot. I thinks we're gonna get along right fine. Send me a message I've got a couple of ideas.

Update: Also looking for a lady to play with. I stand by my stipulations above, except I will not play submissive, and please don't ask me to. I have a couple loose ideas; PM me and we can hash out the details.

Not gonna lie, love reading your work lass. It's grim good stuff. Absolutely delicious, I enjoy devouring it through my peeper holes.

Back
Top Bottom