Orphaned MxF (Torture Chamber Content) - Need someone to put my post to use

Currently reading:
Orphaned MxF (Torture Chamber Content) - Need someone to put my post to use

PeepFrog

Knight
Local time
Today 2:46 PM
So for the OOC context, our plan was to do a thread where these nonhuman beings (ogres, orc, whatever you wanna do) kill the king, take over blah blah. They take the princess (me) and dirty her up (some pet play, making her sleep outside, some other stuff). In PM's, my partner said he liked toilet play (this isn't a requirement if you're interested in this plot, but my OP does have it. I am willing to rewrite since I wanted to do this plot), I've never done it before and agreed to try. He told me to make them go extra hard on her in the first post (so before he even came in to RP) since he likes it more that way. Well, I guess I went too far with it because he said it was too far for him, lost interest, didn't even entertain the thought of toning it back.

I had written a ton for that opening post, since he said he was busy and I probably wouldn't get a reply till after I'd fallen asleep and woken up. This will NOT be how much I normally write, and because I wrote so much, I don't want my time to go to waste.

If you're interested in the plot itself, let me know and we can do it with no toilet play, as I didn't have it in mind anyway. If you like, and I mean really like toilet play, let me know and after I will send you my OP. I will give you an idea of what to expect from it here though (again, I have NO problem toning this back, it's not something I needed in my role play, or have even done before). Whether or not you want to go off the OP, we can discuss what kinks you'd like and adjust accordingly.

Essentially these creatures leave her outside in a big cage/pen, whatever you'd like to call it. No roof. She's not allowed out, so she has to "do her business" there. The OP is the first six days. It starts with her simply going in the grass, escalating to one of them coming up, pissing on her, making her eat his ass, shit in her mouth (he specifically said he wanted her to eat/drink it. And eventually have her consume her own. Put out dog bowl for her to drink from, filled with piss. Ending scene is that they wake up on the sixth day, all using her as their toilet pretty much. Not really in her mouth, but you can expect how this went.

Thanks for reading, I'm very flexible so feel free to ask for any adjustments you may want, and I'll try to compromise.

Back
Top Bottom