Unspecified Torture, Dark Romance

Currently reading:
Unspecified Torture, Dark Romance

Noroi

Baron
Local time
Today 11:10 AM
About Noroi 呪い (CURSE)
I am your local 23 year old, um, occultist, I am female and tend to take on the role of female (as a main character) - side characters are all genders. I am very into darker themes, including torture and some interesting romance revolving around that. I enjoy it when my characters are dominated, but they tend not be completely submissive themselves. I also enjoy a good balance between story and smut and find in excitement in the build up towards eventual sexual themes. The parings I prefer is F x M (identifies as male or genderfluid)

My posts range from 500 - 2000 words, depending on what I have to work with and how inspired I am at the moment. I enjoy it when my partner is a tad bit better than myself as it then pushes me to improve myself. Also, feel free to bring up any time period and fandom you truly enjoy as I love doing research on facts for the roleplay.

At the moment, for as long as the lockdown continues in Germany, I would be able to reply either every day or every second but once I return to week it would revert to three times a week. I have a lot of patience in receiving replies and expect a partner to have the same courtesy.

KINKS
-Long haired males
-Gender fuckery
-Forced
-Kidnapped (chained, caged)
-Torture
-Yandere
-Tsundere

NO's
I have no limits, as long as the RP adheres to the rules of the Sanctum. Do not be shy and come to me with your deepest and darkest desires.

FANDOMS
Harry Potter (Pureblood x Muggleborn)
Star Wars (Jedi x Sith)
Tokyo Ghoul
Fullmetal Alchemist
Detroit : Become Human

GENRES

High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Supernatural
Sci FI

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS

DARK WIZARD/NECROMANCER X GOOD WITCH

Our Witch and Wizard were once very good friends, long ago when they attended the same Magic Academy together but just before their graduation the Wizard was tempted by an order of dark magic users and disappeared. The Witch graduated from the Academy and became a respectable Witch and even continued onwards by eventually teaching within the Academy herself.

Overtime this order of dark magic users became more active and threatened the home Kingdom of our characters and neighbouring Kingdoms as well. My Witch was then sent out on a mission to collect intel on behalf of the grand Wizard (Headmaster) but is unexpectedly captured by your character. She is first surprised to see him but soon grows angry and retaliates. Her goal to either escape or kill the Dark Wizard.

The Wizard himself had grown very cruel and twisted over time and tortures the Witch in the hopes of converting her to the order, knowing how skilled she was in destruction magic. She would be invaluable. If you so desire, he could also be attracted to her and use her sexually.

I imagined the setting to be Medieval Fantasy, but I am open to ideas. The race of your character does not matter either. Human or Fantasy Race.

3fd1c8a1925c0ae8aef32a9444ffa721.jpg

FMA Envy x State Alchemist (brotherhood)
A certain state alchemist had gotten very close to the Elric brothers and by remaining close to their sides she had gotten the opportunity to encounter the sins on one more occasion that one.

What if a very envious sin begins to take interest in her, malicious reasons after encountering her on the battle field so often. There would still be hate, there would still be envy but if he has taken her as a possession, subconsciously for the reason of forcing to give him what he so deeply desires. The reason why he is so envious and hateful towards humans. I expect there to be torture and sexual themes abound.

0cab4af4a6a4b7db7dda2367cd6d2a51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom