Unspecified Torture My Breasts and Defile My Tattoos

Currently reading:
Unspecified Torture My Breasts and Defile My Tattoos

ShortGrace22

Count
Local time
Today 6:56 PM
Hello everyone. I am looking for 1-2 paragraph per reply, casual, sexy roleplaying fun. Not stressful novella type stuff cause I am not a professional writer. DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER NO EXCEPTIONS! (Not yelling, just using all caps so it can be seen easier.)
Now if that doesn't scare you off you can find below what I desire in a roleplay.

1: I am only looking for FxM or FxF scenes. Multiple characters are totally fine but nothing MxM or any weird animals or furries please.
2: All male characters must be doms. Male sub turns me off faster than anything else. Female characters can be doms if they are only domming other female characters.
3: My current cravings are breast/nipple torture, being covered from face to toes in excessive amounts of body oil (like the type you would see in an oil wrestling or something), my character having tattoos that actually play a role in the story.

For faceclaims I request that we use realistic images only, nothing animated. I am happy for you to show me girls you like to help choose my character's faceclaim if you want but she has to fit the following two rules.
1: she must have at least one visible tattoo in the picture used for the faceclaim. I am not looking for full body tats or anything like that, but I think women are so much hotter if they have a few tattoos on their soft skin. (I would love to get one IRL but have never worked up the courage to actually do it)
2: her breasts and ass must both be natural. I prefer tight asses and petite/athletic bodies. And I almost require smaller more perky breasts.

As far as scenes. I don't have a lot of plots. But I have been DMing for a rape/snuff focused DnD game that is a really fun plot and thought it would be fun to be a player in something similar to that. So if you can DM, hit me up, or if you just want a 1v1 standard RP that works too.

If any of this sparks your interest please PM me. Feel free to suggest scenes that you would like to play.

Back
Top Bottom