Closed Trail to my inner thoughts: RT Seeking partners with plot focused interest

Currently reading:
Closed Trail to my inner thoughts: RT Seeking partners with plot focused interest

Spiritbride

Monarch
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:06 AM

Spiritbride's Special Request Thread

Follow me down the trail of my inner thoughts :D I'm tentatively looking for a few new writing partners, but I would love writing buddies. People to chat with, talk about stories with, give each other feedback!

b027b1358d7ffe955a9c1a2c1218ddd8.jpg

About Myself
Thanks in advance for reading through my request thread!
I've been pretty active on this site for a couple months and this is thanks to the fact that I'm no longer so burnt out by work & my master's classes aren't set to start until this fall! When those start up, I will have to re-adjust my schedule, but we have some time.

About what my partners can expect:
I'm very active right now. I'm addicted enough to writing that I will post a reply daily, but if the time comes that I need a hiatus I will let my people know! It's important to use a couple days where I would simply recharge for myself.

Communication? If someone forgets about our RP, I'll typically assume people are busy. I'm patient. Life happens!

Word Count & 3rd Person - Past tense: 300-to-1000-word count, I can write more but It'll take me longer if you're waiting on 3000 words o.o (If someone wants that I'm up for the challenge! but I might hit many writer's blocks)

Genres: Just to name a few... Drama, Slice of life, Adventure, Mythology, Historical Fiction or Medieval Fantasy, Fantasy (low or high), Romance, Supernatural. In terms of my comfort zone, writing something with Science Fiction is not a genre I'm used to but I would be open to it so long as I can understand the world & technology. I sometimes have an urge to write with a futuristic or dystopian theme.

More on characters I want to write:

My potential lady characters:
  • The fierce warrior princess with a fiery personality
  • Mysterious cunning sorcerous with a mischievous side
  • The quirky and free-spirited healer who has a gentle disposition
  • The sassy and seductive noblewoman who is an expert schemer
  • The charismatic and talented bard who is a force to be reckoned with
  • Sweet and innocent maiden who hides her dark secret - Special favorite
  • The powerful and wise queen with an iron will
  • The playful and adventurous femme-fatale
My potential male characters
  • The wise and confident wizard with a penchant for mischief
  • the dashing and charismatic knight with a witty sense of humor
  • the strong and imposing warrior who is an unflinching protector
  • the charming and seductive rogue who is a sly and conniving schemer
  • the playful and mischievous bard who adds lighthearted humor to any scene
  • The fiercely loyal and protective bodyguard who will do everything in his power to keep the protagonist safe
Mature Content
Gore: I'm not squeamish. I can handle gore - I think. My partners and I might chat about limits for this.

Violence: Yes. Limits depending on the RP?

Sex: Okay when I'm in the mood I enjoy reading smut (Only if I enjoy the story), I like writing mature themes, slow burns, drama, sexual tension and angst. I'm just not writing to fill or play out a sexual fantasy. The story is first and foremost important to me and maybe a sprinkle of sex scenes here and there if I feel my character would naturally reciprocate to advances & it's far enough into the peak of the story that the characters earned some sensual bonding time? Hope that makes sense! I do love steamy scenes, but for the most part this thread is just not sexual focused stories. I'll say the plot to smut ratio is going to be 90/10 - give or take.
Pairings
Princess X Pirate
Hunter X Supernatural being
Hero X Thief or Criminal
Guard X Prisoner
Vampire Lord X Blood Slave
One of the 7 Sins X Tempted Victim
Bodyguard X Client
Pirate X Mermaid
Plots
***Special Interest:
Historical Royal Harem Drama: Ancient China, Korea, Japan or Ottoman Empire

Plot ideas:

The Mismatched Roommates
: Two vastly different beings—(supernatrual being x supernatural being mix and match)—become unlikely roommates. Their quirks clash, but they must learn to coexist in a world that doesn't understand them.

The Ghostly Roommate: Your character moves into a new apartment, only to find it already inhabited by a friendly ghost. They strike a deal—the ghost helps with chores, and in return, your character listens to tales of the past. But what if the ghost's unfinished business threatens their newfound friendship?

The Elemental Bond: An elemental mage and a shape-shifting creature (part human, part animal) form an unlikely alliance. Their powers complement each other, but their personalities clash. Can they overcome their differences to save their world from an impending catastrophe?

The Forgotten God: In a world where gods walk among mortals, one deity has been erased from memory. Your character stumbles upon an ancient temple dedicated to this forgotten god. What secrets lie within, and why was this god erased from history? Later your character finds the God/Goddess is attached to you and hopes to be worshiped once again!

Potential Group RP (or partners needing to play multiple main characters)

The Apocalypse Survival: After a global catastrophe, survivors must band together to rebuild society. They face threats from the environment, other groups, and perhaps their own pasts.

The Virtual Reality Glitch: Players in a VR game find they can't log out, and in-game actions have real-world consequences. They must complete the game to escape, but the line between reality and the game blurs.

Plots I'd like to try again:

Lost you once:
past lover returns to town with a dark secret and a dangerous past following her

A love to kill: Prince believes his childhood first love is gone forever after her noble family fell from grace: father framed for a crime he didn't commit. She returned as an assassin intending to kill the king herself but is later given orders to murder her first love, the prince.

A cold-blooded Assassin X Target: The assassin is tasked with eliminating a high-profile target. However, as they begin their mission, they start to notice something different about the target. They are compelled by the target's charm, wit, or beauty, and find themselves falling for their target. However, as the mission progresses, the feelings of attraction turn into conflicting emotions as the assassin is torn between duty and desire.

... Working on more! Feel free to pitch your ideas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom