Just a Humble Dictator of Dumpsterdom
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 1:28 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Been roleplaying alot lately mainly in groups (such as DnD) and have been really looking into getting into one on one roleplaying where a bit of focus can be on story and to have fun. I run campaigns most of the time so being one character is kind of a focus but Im free for whatever. Ive been actively writing a small Webnovel elsewhere. I usually write either fantasy, sci-fi, horror, or modern crime drama.

I do work. So posting can be a little erratic but if I ever need to let my brain relax and can't make a post. I will let my partner know and I expect my partner to do the same. Life gets busy and I understand it.

I want to work on making my post longer as the moment within the RP allows.

Gore? Doesn't bother me.

Violence? Sure.

Sexual roleplaying tends to happen and I am ok on that. But only in moderation for me. I'm good on all kinds except disgusting fetishes (example: scat). I mainly run MxF. Id like the male role due to having the mindset and utilities of such a being to understand.

Fandoms are awesome. I could get into a few as long as I know the universe or specifics.

-Pairings-
Mythical God x Human Female
Villain x Interrogator
Villain x Hostage
Mafia Boss x Hostage
Hero x Villain
Detective x Partner
Irish Gaelic Fairy x Dreamer
College Nerd Guy X Popular College Female
Oathbreaker Paladin X Female adventurer (good side) OR Empress (bad side)
(Will add more as i go)

Mage college Male x Mage College Female
Story is very open to whatever.

Male artist x Monster Girl
Talented Artist Nolan creator of a monster girl manga. Uses canvas built with a frame of rare expensive wood to Draw his favorite monster girl he ever created. Next morning she is real.

Mafia Boss x Hostage (M+F)
Mafia Boss walks into manor of a trusted wealthy family wanting to know why there were gunshots heard from his limo. Enters dinning room to see the family murdered and the eldest daughter tied to a chair blindfolded and just coming back to consciousness. Mafia boss is not happy about it all.

Villain x Interrogator ((MxGN) non-sexual)
Boss wants answers to a crime committed by a madman. (Crime can be discussed and planned out to make sure all answers are to the letter. To make sure no "flying in from left field" happens)

Villain X Victim (MxGN) Horror)
Your being stalked by a killer and its time to run. (Very Open to Planning Plot)

Mythical God x Human Female
Human Female arrives at a bar in a time where Mythical Gods and Goddesses were cast from Olympus.

Irish Gaelic Fairy x Dreamer
Irish Gaelic Fairy stumbles into the dreams of a sleeper.

Necromancer x Female adventurer
A wizard specialized in the School of Necromancy fresh from the Academy of Magic. Misunderstood by his peers he sets out to solve a mystery or find a way him and his magic to fit into the world.

Detective x New Partner (MxF)
Homicide Detective Derek Jones is issued a new partner. They are tasked with solving series of murders made by a group that mimic the Four Horsemen.

Bard x Female Partner ((DND Forgotten Realms setting) MxF)
A young Half Siren Bard named Eli Black with quite a name around the city was roaming the Town of Neverwinter. He has always had to worst time falling in love till he locks eyes on one individual.

Stuck with You. (MxF)
Two coworkers (or captor and prisoner. Whichever is preferred.) are cast away'd on a deserted island. They despise one another and must come together to brave the elements.

College Nerd Male X Popular College Female

Dark Carnival like Romance

Villain x Hostage (mxf)

Oathbreaker Paladin X female adventurer

Plot- Female adventurer and her friends break into the castle of an enemy city. Attempting to rescue the Prince and Paladin of New Haven whom is a Hero to her city only to find him to broken oath with the goddess of light. And must help convince him to rejoin his oath.

Alternative PLOT to the one above. - Empress of Enemy city finds a way to break the Paladin Prince's will while he is chained within her dungeon. Is it love or is it cause she just can?

Domain of Peace Cleric x Female Any Class
Cardiac is a domain of peace cleric sitting within the tavern in a port town on the small continent of Homlet. He is drinking his fill just waiting on a party to hire him for his healing abilities.

(More to add when they hit me.)

Additionally, I would like to thank you for looking over this thread. I'm looking to work on my writing skills and to get some of my ideas into roleplaying that are filling my metaphorical trashcan. My brain.

Last edited:
More Ideas have been added. Since my brain wont shut off.

Added a couple new ideas.

added a new craving!

New craving plot!

Oathbreaker Paladin X female adventure
Plot- Female adventure and her friends break into the castle of an enemy city. Attempting to rescue the Prince and Paladin of New Haven whom is a Hero to her city only to find him to broken oath with the goddess of light. And must help convince him to rejoin his oath.

Added an Alternative to The OATHBREAKER PAIRING.

For variety!

Also I reopened my Mafia X hostage idea back to the public.

New Pickins Alert you trash diggers!

Be my Super Fan
College Bassist of a heavy metal band falls for a a super fan. Possible drama could happen in such situations.

Last edited:
I'm interested in Villain x Interrogator ((MxGN) non-sexual)
as well as Villain X Victim (MxGN) Horror)
I've been wanting to do a plot such as that for some time, I actually posted a request for it yesterday ^^

Ghost of Manor X Female Paranormal Investigator

Idea flashed to mind still fleshing out derails in mind

Subject X Female Human
Subject 6430-45 has escaped the Institution and finds a small town to hide in. He meets YC a human female and accidentally ropes her into hiding him.

*crashes into the bump button with a bumper car*

Stuck with You. (MxF)
Two coworkers (or captor and prisoner. Whichever is preferred.) are cast away'd on a deserted island. They despise one another and must come together to brave the elements.

Met Under A Bad Moon (MxF)
MC a werewolf wanders into YC town and is found while hiking out in the wilderness. Attempting to scare them away YC catches MC attention.

Back
Top Bottom