Knight
Local time
Today 7:12 AM
MY TRIBAL CHARACTERS & NPCs
TT8ROR3.jpg
6UrcADr.jpg
8IHYd1y.jpg
k1yqjWJ.jpg

Off the top, this request won't be for everyone! It's a new venture for myself, but I'm interested in trying
it! Looking for very specific things, though thesetting is up for discussing. Everything is up for
discussing really, but for this roleplay, looking for more extreme and taboo kinks! The more extreme,
the better here. Looking for a roleplay involving watersports, rape, gangbangs,anal, fistings,
pregnancy/breeding, etc.

The roleplay is for FxF. The scene takes place on a remote tropical island where a tribal, feral clan of all
women, along with futas and shemales, exists. The women are hunters, they're strong, and they're
fighters. They also make interesting lovers. They live a primitive lifestyle. They hunt their own food,
make their own clothes, though many don't wear clothes at all, and many of them are like wild animals
when it comes to fucking one another.

The story is that a female(can be futa or shemale if desired), is on assignment doing a college project or
a new documentary on the lives of the tribal women on the island. So this woman travels to the island to
spend a week there. The tribe seems to take her in. However, things suddenly take a turn for the worst
after the visitor does something to upset the tribe, making them take her captive as their slave. Not only
a slave, but the tribe's sex slave! The tribe expects to turn the visitor into their mate, making her a mass
lover to every member of the tribe. Whether the visitor wants this or not, she's forced to endure lots of
sex, rapes, gangbangings, and even possibly into a breeder for the tribe. I want filth playinvolved in this
as well.

I will be playing a plethora of the women in the tribe against the submissive
female brave enough to jump into this plot.

THESE KINKS ARE LIKELY: plus your own favorites
Anal Sex
Anal Fisting
Breast / Nipple Play
Corruption
Degradation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Double Penetration
Extreme Humiliation
Feet
Females
Gangbangs
Master / Pet
Master / Slave
Rimming (Giving)
Rimming (Receiving)
Spanking
Squirting
Strap-ons
Vaginal Fisting
Watersports

Potential Character Faces/Appearances I want you to play as (feel free to suggest your own)

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #1: ROSE LESLIE
mVz8HHN.jpg

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #2: ELIZABETH GILLIES
oI3Vl7E.jpg

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #3: LASS SUICIDE
4ED9Kcj.jpg

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #4:
MIA MALKOVA
vPzXzqz.jpg

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #5: CARA DELEVINGNE
jdHmeuN.jpg

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #6:
BARBARA PALVIN
fdSlktF.jpg

POTENTIAL APPEARANCE #7: SASHA GREY
kP9q5iX.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there. I'd love that. And yes, it'd be great if you played members of the tribe too, I'd enjoy that aspect as well. There will be plenty of sexual interactions between just the tribe member themselves too, along with ones involving the outsider!

Back
Top Bottom