Currently reading:
All Tripps spellbook

Cantripping

hocus pocus
Local time
Today 12:36 PM
Pronouns
They/them
Hi! I'm Tripp, a design student, hobbyist writer and actual real life wizard in training hailing from the frozen north. I use they/them pronouns, I am terrified of submarines and I have been roleplaying for roughly thirteen years at this point. I'm looking for new roleplay partners, though, old roleplay partners are welcome as well. If you and I collaborated in the past and finished the rp or had things fall through for whatever reason feel free to reach out again. No hard feelings here. My writing is an ever changing beast, it ebbs and flows like the tides, so I'm not going to slap a label on how literate I am. And I won't hold you to any standards either, write as much or as little as you want in the moment. This isn't for marks or money, we are writing for fun here

I am fine with stories featuring all configurations of pairings. But I love to play queer characters, If I agree to do an mxf plot just know my character is going to be bisexual, trans or both! I am also a big fan of playing more than one character, doubling, tripling, quadrupling, whatever you want to call it. I find the more characters involved the more lively an RP feels, and it just opens up more opportunities for the plot to branch further. With my love for large casts of characters in mind, I'll also mention I also have an affinity for poly ships!

When it comes to the actual content of the story I am very flexible. I will do any genre under the sun if the plot sounds good enough to me. But my comfort genres are fantasy, slice of life and historical. I like a healthy balance of sickeningly, sweet, saccharine fluff and dark sulky angst. There isn't really anythingthat triggers me, so if you're an edgelord looking for something dark don't worry about upsetting me. Finally, I am mainly looking for plot driven roleplays, I love the smutty bits as much as the next guy, but if there isn't some good story there I'm going to lose interest fast.

below is my eclectic and terribly unorganized ideabank. maybe theres something good in here. maybe not.
✦ enemies to lovers ✦ arranged marriages ✦ historical settings ✦ steampunk ✦ scifi ✦ aNd TheY WeRe ROOmaTES????? ✦ poly relationships ✦ sex worker x client ✦ they're in a band but also they kiss ✦ celebrities/influencers ✦ sex drugs rock and roll ✦ 70's/80's/90's vibes ✦ royal x royal/knight/commoner ✦ supernatural x human/supernatural ✦ what if u were dating John Wick ✦ obscenely rich brats being obnoxious ✦ himbos doin what himbos do best ✦ gay whore who loves Jesus ✦ magic users ✦ mentor x apprentice ✦ pirates ✦ ELVES!!! ✦ vampires, werewolves and other supernaturals ✦ demons ✦ soul mate aus ✦ gods (greek, norse, fictional, whatever) ✦ I wanna be a cowboy, baby ✦ southern gothic ✦ bonnie and clyde type shit ✦ time travel ✦ post apoc ✦ artist and their muse ✦

Alongside these prompts I also have a collection of actual plots you can click here to browse

I also am open to fandom based plots! These are the fandoms and characters that currently interest me

✦✦✦ Baldurs Gate 3 - kind of gnawing at the bars of my enclosure to play one of my OCs agains Gale right now ✦✦✦
✦✦ Ace Attorney - Wrightworth or Klapollo pleasepleaseplease ✦✦
✦✦ Persona 5/4 - aged up to college obvs, haven't finished 4 yet. Also, ask me about my fanmade 'persona 6' plot ✦✦
✦ Fallout ✦
✦ Fear and Hunger ✦
✦ Stardew Valley ✦

That's all I have to say for now! I look forward to hearing from those who are interested. If you are, please PM me!

Back
Top Bottom