MxF trying something new

Currently reading:
MxF trying something new

renigade

Sworn Enemy of the Galactic Alliance
Local time
Today 6:08 AM
Hello. I've been female characters in almost every roleplay ive been in. I feel playing the female is my strong suit but I want to expand my horizons. Id like to do a roleplay with someone else being the female character. I would also (if playing male) prefer to play as a dom rather than a sub (all my females are sub)

It can be smut or story driven (would prefer story driven) and ill do most settings (no fandoms please, ill screw it up). The only things I ask are:
1. Please no one liners. Short posts are fine and I dont expect perfect english (im not a grammar Nazi) I just want enough to work with to get off the next post.
2. If you want something story based you are going to have to plan it with me. I can come up with a few ideas on my own but I'd like to get you're input as well. It keeps the story interesting for both people.
3. I did one or two roleplays as a guy but I didnt feel as though they were any good, so if I come off not sounding much like a guy or need to tone It down let me know.

I will also do pairings as a female (sub) see numbers 1&2 above)... so what ever you are in the mood for, pm me or reply to the post.

Hiya! I would love to roleplay with you. I myself have played as male, female, and shemale (I don't want to talk about it) so I understand why you would like to play as a different gender. I also love being submissive in a female role so I can most definitely work with what you would like. I work better with other female characters but I've worked well with males so I am open to any role you would like to play.

Hello :) nice to meet you. I do already have a couple of rps as a male but I think I can take one more. Please pm me and we'll discuss plot and such ^^

ok cool, pm me and we'll talk about plots and such :)

pm me if you're interested I have discovered I am not that great at being a male. but if you would still like to rp with you as the male I'd be down for it.

This was suggested to me as well a couple of years ago.. I am a guy, and I played male roles all the time. A friend of mine suggested I try to do some female characters to broaden my horizons as well. I find that I enjoy playing females much more than males, and it presents a whole new set of behaviors and options to conquer or employ. It is a wonderful idea to branch out, as not to become stagnant or stuck. I also like random and spontaneous rp's with no warning or plot.. just thrown to the wolves, as it were.

Back
Top Bottom