Either Needed Tuesday night(EST) Dnd game!

Currently reading:
Either Needed Tuesday night(EST) Dnd game!

Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:53 PM
Hello!

I am Mikki, the resident DM!
I am tentatively seeking out party members for a 5 person team for Tuesday nights. I operate using Roll20 and DnDbeyond so accounts for both those sites will be needed for this.
I do content sharing with my campaigns so you will be able to use my purchased books to build characters.

Please post here if you are free Tuesday nights at 9pm EST for a 2-3 hour session biweekly, and would like to join a game.

I have interest! What system & Setting would we be playing?

I am interested as well! But yes what system are we using and setting?

My husband and I are certainly on the lookout to play some more DnD.

We have roll20, but we don't have DnDbeyond, we do however have plenty of other resources we use frequently. I can however discuss subscribing to DnDbeyond with the hubster if it's possible for us to join the party of intrepid adventurers ^.^

My husband and I are certainly on the lookout to play some more DnD.

We have roll20, but we don't have DnDbeyond, we do however have plenty of other resources we use frequently. I can however discuss subscribing to DnDbeyond with the hubster if it's possible for us to join the party of intrepid adventurers ^.^
Dndbeyond is free, I have a subscription only to be able to share content :3

Dndbeyond is free, I have a subscription only to be able to shar
Sounds awesome.

Is there world information available to assist in character creation? Do you allow homebrews?

Is there party roles needed still that would be particularly helpful? Like a healer, up in your face mele, stealthy sneaky or ranged for example.

I havent been apart of D&D for many years but I am interested.

What's your stance on homebrew? I have a character I've been dying to play. She's a seven year old half tabaxi, half sky gnome (which is the homebrew part, they're gnomes with wings that live in the mountains) so she's basically a permanently short tabaxi with wings.

Back
Top Bottom