MxF Turning you into a submissive, broken slut.

Currently reading:
MxF Turning you into a submissive, broken slut.

Dante3

Serf
Local time
Today 6:45 PM
Pronouns
Sir
I will turn you into a broken whore. A truly broken whore.

Please understand, sweetheart, that you made your decision. I don't care whether it was just out of curiosity or the need to become the cock lusting slut you were meant to be, but either way you're here.

I'm going to verbally abuse you, constantly. Call you a worthless piece of shit, a fucking waste of space, remind you that you're not a thing more than a hole to be filled.

I'm going to talk down to you; talk to you as if you're stupid, as if you're a woman that would be lost without the help and condescension from a man. And you're going to love being reminded of how truly idiotic you are.

Why should it be any different? Need I go on?

Yes, I'm going to treat you as if you're not worth my time. So make sure you make good use of my time while you can.

Yes, I'm only going to message you when I want to be amused. When I want to be commanding and order you around to do shit for me. When I want to be praised as your superior. Worship me.

And, trust me, I know that you wish you didn't have such an incessant need to stoop to such levels, I do.

But you get off on it. On getting broken some more. On being pathetic. It makes you more docile. More malleable. More of a "yes whore".

So, let's talk about face-fucking you. Let's talk about all the ways I plan to use and abuse you and your holes.

Let me teach you how to be a good whore. How to worship me and take care of my cock. How to be a nasty little bitch.

Message me, slut.

Back
Top Bottom