Currently reading:
All ๐”๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„

unflicc

alister
Local time
Tomorrow 6:56 AM
Pronouns
she/her
โ› ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก, ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ โœ

welcome. you may call me alister. please take a look through my requirements.
  • i'm most experienced in mlm pairings; unfortunately, i don't have any experience with wlw so strike that off the list. wlm is something i am not enthusiastic about. i might roleplay it if you ask nicely and our characters would work out but i'm very selective about it due to past experiences. i know i should have posted this in the male request thread but i'm not a guy.
  • i do descriptive roleplay in third person. my response length can go up to 800 words or more depending on my interest. make sure you have a proper understanding of grammar and add coherency and depth to your writing. i put a lot of effort into my replies, so i expect the same passion from my roleplay partner.
  • i'm always down for discussing plots and future scenarios for a roleplay. please don't be hesitant in suggesting any ideas of yours; i greatly appreciate all headcanons and character studies.
  • be courteous and refrain from being unnecessarily rude or passive aggressive. don't try to initiate anything sexual outside of roleplay. it's incredibly weird and deserves the "ignore" button.
  • please note that if my character's personality won't work out with yours, then i will let you know. when the dynamic isn't smooth, what's the point? so don't force it.
  • all of my characters have real life face claims; if that makes you uncomfortable, then i'm afraid i won't be a suitable roleplayer for you and vice versa. that being said, i will not agree to a roleplay with characters having 2D, anime or AI face claims. it's just not my cup of tea.
  • i won't tolerate a stereotypical character (ex. clueless twink; insufferable pick-mes; submissive uwu type of stuff). sorry, but i have to be blunt about this.
  • i'm not into furries, anthropomorphic or half-robot half-human characters.
  • i can reply once or twice in a week to a roleplay, as life gets in the way. i'm patient with replies though. you don't have to stress yourself over sending one.
  • kindly inform me if you have lost interest or you are going on a hiatus. please.
on to the tropes and characters
i'm heavily into slice of life, forbidden + dark romance, office romance, lawyer ร— client/journalist, obsession/devotion. fantasy, medieval or supernatural themes are usually a hit or miss for me. i must admit, i have a knack for playing both charming sweethearts (be it men or women) and morally grey, burnt out gentlemen; if you're into that good stuff, you know where to find it. i have pre-made characters and i am open to whipping one up on the spot. however, my first priority would be to use 'my babies'.
a major pet peeve of mine is playing the dominant role in EVERY aspect. it goes far than just smut. it's complete dominance in the dynamic - giving love/affection/comfort but not receiving. this is something i'm tired of. i will not tolerate an oc who is a mere pillow princess. it gets mad annoying. i'd like balance in the relationship dynamic at least.

themes and boundaries
my thread's title is a big giveaway of what may entail in my limits. forbidden relationships, filthy desires, manipulation, hushed whispers of confessions, emotional baggage, anger, resentment, despair, verbal and physical blows and so forth; they are permitted. let it loose and so will i. sweet, saccharine romance may or may not follow after the pain โ€” it all depends on you. however, be wary of what would await you. as for debauchery, i incorporate explicit details of it. within reason, of course. a crude roleplay with no plot is something i am not looking for. rest assured, though; i will always discuss your limits and respect your triggers.
not many things irk me but a few are simply nauseating.
  • omegaverse​
  • pregnancy​
  • beastiality​
  • unhygienic fetishes (scat, piss, feet, vomit etc)​
  • tentacles​
  • vore​
  • cuckolding​
  • underage characters​
  • monster-fucking​
  • necrophilia​
  • threesome​
  • age regression​
  • human x AI/robot​
finishing remarks
that's all, thank you for reading and feel free to message me with an idea/plot or trope that you like if you're interested. however, make sure you've read everything and understood it. do not waste my time by approaching me with something i have clearly negated in my thread. it's happened too many times to count.

โ› ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ โœ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom