MxF Unholy (Demonic,ModernDay,Multi-Para, Long-Term)

Currently reading:
MxF Unholy (Demonic,ModernDay,Multi-Para, Long-Term)

Reuel

Agoraphobic
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:25 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Closed

Welcome

I've been writing for over ten years. I won't bore you with fluff, I'll just lay out who I am as a writer and what I'm looking for in a partner.

People often say quality over quantity, but I'm quite greedy, so why not both? I go for quantity and quality. I write 3-10 paragraphs per post depending on the scene(500 words minimum). I go heavy on detail, I love character development, and definitely moving the plot forward. I will only write with people who have a similar writing style to myself, I don't intend to start countless stories. I am looking for one solid partner to write this and thats all, so if we don't seem to work well together it's a no go. I respect people that give me the same effort I give them, so if you're unable to write multiple paragraphs with heavy detail don't contact me. I don't want to put pressure on anyone to write out of their comfort zone, so if you're not experienced writing in this way we probably won't work out. Also, I will move the story forward but I won't carry it, it's our story once we start, not mine alone. So let's get creative.

I work full time in a very taxing job so I am only able to post 1-2 times a week. It's not frequent but I will be sure to make it worth the wait.

What is a story without indulging in some carnal desires? Sex is guaranteed in all the stories, even if it's a slow burn.
I write all 18+ themes, sex, drugs, violence, blood, ect... You've been warned.

ADDITIONAL WARNING: This story will involve religion and twisting religion to fit the story. I myself am not religious and won't feel offended by the themes of this story, so if you will be offended or bothered than please don't write this with me. It will be blasphemous, anti-religion in places, and also include bible thumping at points from third party characters. You've been warned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1710690588838.png

What to do when you're a priest with a thing for a Demon spawn?

Demons and exorcists have existed for thousands of years, clashing in the mortal realm. Demons snake their way through the wrinkles in the fabric that hold the realms together to wreak havoc on humans. They require one thing to live and grow stronger, manna. Life force they can only obtain by taking it from mortals, murdering them in the process. Exorcists exist to stop them and send them back to hell. Working with the blessing of the Lord, they use their powers to protect humanity. But, how does an exorcist fight when they have no faith in their God?

Azriel is an outlier within the Church. He was orphaned as a child and taken in, yet the things he witnessed before then left a mark on him. A horrible scar that left him questioning God into adulthood despite being raised surrounded by religion. Divinity was unquestionable to him though, for he has met angels, been blessed by them, and yet... God has never shown himself. So, he doesn't believe. Somehow, though, despite his lack of faith he has always been able to use the power of an exorcist. To use the holy light to cast evil back to hell. For his conviction is to protect humanity, not serve a God that he's never seen.

The angels speak to him, guide him, give him visions, and for that reason he hasn't been cast out of the church for being a non-believer. He is truly chosen, yet that doesn't shake his resolve to only believe in the things he can see. He can see angels, he can see demons, but not God.

Along with being a priest and an exorcist, Azriel is also a regular college student. It's a requirement to get an education to stay an exorcist. Each day at school passes in a dull blur until one day... he gets a vision of a person, one he is told he must keep alive. A mortal who radiates demonic energy despite being a human. A person being hunted by Demons. Perhaps they are turning into one themselves? But how?

If you're interested in this story and you want more information just message me. Please send me a bit of an intro like I wrote here so I can get to know you. Also let me know if you're interested in writing this as MxM or MxF. Also, a writing sample would be great. I will send you one also. Thanks!

This story is heavily inspired by the webcomic Covenant linked HERE if you're interested. We won't be fallowing this story line but it was a big inspiration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom