Currently reading:
All (Updated 2/23/23) The sweetest fluff and the darkest desires

Chaosqueen

Reality is overrated
Local time
Today 5:21 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hi! The name's Chaos. I've been writing and roleplaying a good few years and do literate roleplay in a wide variety of genres. Sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian, drama, romance, thrillers, you name it, I can probably do it. Here I bring you a search for the cutest fluffy rp, the most horrific encounters, and everything in between.

I can adjust the length of my responses to match my partner, however my average is 3-5 paragraphs per post. I respond as often as possible and can keep up with multiple/many replies a day. I am usually active from about 2pm-1am CST (I have a bit of an unconventional schedule, haha). I ask for at least one response per day when that is attainable for you; in the case you are unable to respond for a particular amount of time that is fine however I would appreciate being notified of that. I enjoy a bit of small talk however it's not required, we do not have to be the best of friends as long as we are able to work together. OOC plotting is necessary.

I have very few limits, however I am absolutely not comfortable with: anything involving bodily excretions with the exception of blood and those typically involved in sexual activity, abuse in any form (this being mentioned as part of a backstory etc is fine however I will not rp it), taking advantage of or fetishizing a disability, anything having to do with latex, inflation, vore, ageplay, anal anything (sorry but no), cheating, or nonconsensual sexual acts (this is more flexible but must be discussed first). I just don't like vanilla sex scenes but might consider it if there's a compelling plot.

For those roleplayers who prefer sweet love stories or even just need moments of reprieve from the drama of a dark story, I'm happy to do anything that involves some cute intimacy. Cuddling, kisses, praise, playful tickles and the like, it's all welcome here.

I am comfortable with and welcome: Consensual nonconsent, sadism/masochism, bondage/BDSM, edge play, torture, corruption, humiliation, kidnapping/abduction, accidental stimulation, petplay, haematomania (blood fetish), hybristophilia (the attraction to someone who has committed heinous crimes/the idea of a partner doing so), snuff, machine related things. I prefer to be on the giving end of things of this nature, the other way around is up for discussion.

There is one particular character of mine I would enjoy using, however I can easily create a new character that better fits our combined preferences.
A young (24) female nurse named Yume Aozora. On the surface, she is sweet, meek, caring, and determined to bring healing and hope to others no matter what. But when the circumstances are right, she can become possessive, controlling, obsessed, even violent. She fits very well into the yandere trope. Yume uses her position as a nurse to gain power over others, and enjoys the knowledge that she could be the difference between a patient's life or death. Once she becomes obsessed enough with a lover, she will abduct them and attempt to assimilate them into her fantasy of an ideal life with her beloved. She may even go so far as to purposely injure them so she can take care of them and make them dependent on her.

The exact setting, plot, and storyline is entirely up for discussion. I primarily play females but may do nonbinary/male characters if you can persuade me. Here are a few pairings to get the ideas flowing (the character I'd play is first)

Yandere x oblivious beloved
Yandere x willing beloved
Yandere x yandere
Serial killer x potential victim/victim
Corrupt idol x obsessed fan
Obsessed fan x idol
(Danganronpa inspired) Evil mastermind x hero
(Also Danganronpa inspired) Accidental hero x hope obsessed admirer (If we do this, I want the full on Nagito Komaeda vibes turned up to 11037%. Please tell me someone gets that reference) ***I am especially craving this one so if you do this sort of rp with me I will immediately love you almost as much as my cats. Almost.
Badass gangster girl x innocent newbie in town
Cute but sadistic princess x prince/suitor or servant
Demon x sinner that's just arrived to hell
Demon x angel

That's all for now! Please pm for more details or to start plotting an rp! I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom