Princess Kairalie

Simply Sweet Canadian Princess
Staff member
Herald
Local time
Today 2:15 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to a generic introduction to the inside workings of a lifetime role player!
I go by Kairalie, I'm a 33 year old single mom of 4 daughters who.. you guessed it, lives up North where we drink maple syrup like its coffee and ride polar bears to work and sleep in igloos of course. This lovely snow laden mystical fantasy land of Canada.

I am an avid RP enthusiast who lives and breathes roleplay. My background in roleplay started with fantasy combat a million and one years ago on AOL and YIM as well as KIK, The Keep, older MUD based games and forums centered around writing and exploring more than fighting. Then eventually RPC and other various places, to discord and finally to here. My beloved Inner Sanctum forums. Being here and surrounded by so many wonderful people and writers brought a sense of togetherness in a single place that I'd longed to experience since the long forgotten days of AOL roleplay and it's become a haven of sorts where I further hone my writing skills and make friends with people from across the seas that I never would have met otherwise.

I'm looking for a partner in which can keep up when I decide to get inspired and drop you ten pages of text.

I LOVE a challenge. I tend to lean more towards fantasy/medieval/romance types, but that is not the end. I have written LITERALLY EVERYTHING from sci-fi to post apocalyptic, to magic, to anime cannon, to the mixing of various styles.. I am fluid in the sense as long as I understand the idea I can write ANYTHING! Just work with me on ideas!

As said before I am a stay at home mom of 4 girls do I DO tend to be busy, but I do make time to write when I can, so you may only have to wait a day or two for a reply, but I promise it's coming! Otherwise reach out anytime! I'll always answer even if I don't have the time to write a post.

So basically I'm looking for STORY driven character growth, adventure, discovery, excitement and more. LESS of a focus on smut which I know is a big deal to some. But I'm very very VERY particular about whom I write those types of scenes with and it will take quite some time and commitment and writing to get to that point. So being upfront, it probably wont happen for awhile... Sorry.

I tend to write novella's. I can't help it, I get inspired and carried away and the original post I planned to be 3 paragraphs or so turns into 10.. It happens. You've been warned. Although on the other hand if I am not feeling the rp very much anymore, or it's become stale. I WILL talk to you about it before leaving. See if we can spice it up with an event or adventure, or just chat and see what's going on that causing a block or whatever! Please talk to me, don't just bail if you get bored with me! I wont be upset I promise. I've been doing this a long time, rejection or the fall out of a story, is NORMAL for rp and doesn't mean we can't be friends and chat still!

Lemme know if interested and we can get something started! LETS GO FORTH AND CREATE STORIES!!!!

These are the characters that I have fleshed out and have beginning stories for, or at least the basics to start an rp with! I have more character idea's that I want to play with and other things I want to make.. SO if you have ideas of something that isn't listed here then please let me know!
**anything marked in red I have a story with a partner already - not to say we can't start something with them on a different timeline
**anything marked in purple I have a starter out and am actively LOOKING for a partner
**anything marked in green I really want to write with this character
Adelarue XilmarisHalf Elf Mage
AetasElemental Fairy Princess
AkaladeHuman Mercenary
AlbedoCannon Anime Series - Succubus
AleikiMeister (based on soul eater anime but not cannon)
Alurelle FarleeElven Druid
AreanarisDesert Princess - Gladiator Fighter Champion
AshrynKitsune
AssyriaMermaid
AstrinaHuman slave/Assassin
CataleaFurry Kitty - Bartender
Ellehione BarclayPsychic human
Etana & TomaCelestial Twins
EkateTwisted Light Demoness
Flayke'AentheiIce Dragon
GeminiPhysical Embodiment of a Constellation
KairalieAngelic Priestess
KauriePhoenix
KayoeDjinn/Genie
KazumiHuman/Elven Songstress
Kenna O'GladrielHuman Elemental Pirate Captain
Ker'AkethDemon of Blood
KuraeVampire
Madeline HatterMad Hatters Daughter (Happily Ever After High)
Malikai (male)Magical Elven Artist
MorgannaMage student/Monster Hunter with her Brother Caden (need player for Caden)
OakeSun Mage/Dark Mage
OrielleCursed Unicorn
QuietCannon Game - Sniper
SelehnaGiantess Water Goddess
StraxauraUndead Necromancer - Deaths Apprentice
SunaSwan Maiden Shifter
Svala ReinndottirViking Shield Maiden
Thalice AristosaRaven Queen
Theo Graesen/Talia ShadeHuman/Magicked Twin
Valerian VessarPureblood Vampire (paired with brother Alaric Vessar)
TuareCannon anime series - Human servant
VereyNeko kitty
Xandria CardiffHuman scientist/Doctor (FUTURE and sci-fi only)
*In the works of being created: Lamia/naga/snake woman, Centaur, Goblin/imp type creature, Gargoyle protector.

Your Canadian Princess, Kairalie đź’•đź’–

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom