Any **UPDATED** Journey into the ideas of my mind...

Currently reading:
Any **UPDATED** Journey into the ideas of my mind...

PhoenixStar

Certain in Uncertainty
Local time
Tomorrow 5:24 AM
Somewhere in the inner workings of my mind....
Heya Fellow My Writers,

I am looking for some writer partners for some ideas that have been floating around in the embers of my mind. My writing is more focused on modern day, but I can do write modern day fantasy as well. I write between 2 to 4 paragraphs depending on available time, detail, and muse. I do tend to mirror my partners.

Writing Style: I am not a literary genius, but do try my best. I make mistake and know that my partners do too. All I ask for is cohesive writing with understandable grammar. I write at least 3 to 4 paragraphs, depending on available time and try to reply at least once every other day, sometimes more.

Story Types: I am a romantic at heart, and so yes there will be smut but not without story. We decide together on what works and what doesn't, how much, when, where and why.

Character Preferences: Male characters have never been my strongest point, so I prefer to write female characters. As long as all characters are above 18, I am happy.

Limits: Bestiality, Incest and Toilet-play. I am also completely against anything involving minors.

Story Ideas:

• To live in peace (Thriller with romance/smut): Arriving in a small town from the big city, MC takes on a job at the local grocery store after having had to leave her home because she is fleeing from her abusive husband. She hopes to start afresh and rebuild her live. YC, can be either a private investigator coming to find her or the town sheriff that suspects that she isn't who she says she is. Her husband is manically desperate to find her and she is willing to do almost anything to stay hidden and safe.
  • To bow and to serve (Dom/Sub): YC is someone used to getting his/her way, by any means possible. No one ever says no to them. What they see is what they get and she/he has seen MC and demands to have her but she refuses flat out. Her strong convictions and personality, stand in the way and YC will do anything to make her submit to him/her in all ways. This can be medieval, fantasy or modern
  • Feeling Too Much (Fantasy with Romance): MC recently started discovering that she can control and read emotions of those around her, and it is scaring the hell out of her. Having always been a very intuitive person, she has more than once been described as crazy and has even spent time in institutions because no-one seemed to know how to deal with her. Now she has had enough and she goes search of the one person that could help her. YC, is a scholar and a mage of great renown who has experience in the they mystical and the wondrous. It is MC hope that he can teach her how to control what she considers a curse and how to just be normal. But will that work?
  • (TAKEN) Out of the Frying Pan...(Psychological Horror/Thriller with smut): An arsonist sets fire to the apartment building where an agoraphobic woman lives. She is so incapacitated by her fear that she needs to be carried out by the firefighter's or die. She suffers burn wounds but now she is out of her safety zone and has nothing of her worldly stuff left to keep her calm and stable. The doctors decide to have her admitted to an institution temporarily for her own safety and also because they simply don't know what else to do with her. However the institution isn't exactly as safe as it seems to be...
  • The Gift of Memories (Romantic Thriller/Suspense): After a horrible car accident MC has lost all of her memories. She can function but has no idea who anyone is, where she is or who she is. A brilliant neuroscientist promises her that they can restore her memories and she wholeheartedly agrees. But as her memories come back, she starts to realise the scientist has secrets from her past that could explain the car accident but also other mysteries that start to appear as as she gains bits and pieces back. How much can she truly trust the scientist? What are their motives?
  • NEW: Guilty Conscience (Suspense Thriller): A young woman is found wandering along the desert highway in Nevada, covered in blood. She has no memory and is in a state of exhaustion. The state troopers take her to the local hospital and the FBI take her into custody, believing that she has committed a string of murders in Las Vegas. YC is the lead of the FBI agents.
Send me a PM if you are interested in any of my ideas and let's have a chat! Also if you have other ideas for different plots, let's talk and see how we can work it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom